can you feel it calling in the air tonight

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • im listening to phil collins in bed

I CAN FEEL IT CALLING IN THE AIR TONIGHT.

I am cold and im sat here with cracked deezer IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT ALL MY LIFE. OH LORD OH LORD.

shit any of you guys played vice city stories? you remember that one mission where you had to fucking stop people from sabotarging phill collins fucking concert? man i miss that game so much i wish they remastered it. atleast ppsspp exists. hell any of you own a psp? i used to, i owned vitas too that if you jailbreak it, it can TECHNICALLY count as a psp since the emulation is pretty much native n shit. from what i heard atleast.

real question is and i aint a fuckin song analysist, what is he referring to in the air as calling? what is calling? what is his definition of calling? are you calling? am i calling? are we calling? are we all just callint?

s&d best board

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey