Crack The Code - 20 Dec Challenge

• Following on from the thread videogamesm12 made, I'm going to make this a more interesting challenge. Here is some text, figure out what it says and follow the instructions.

Code
    Ht Asnvn, jetr gainnt pd tuld loec eccv ud tai tb lqlote oxnzc tggzob lo. Rp cqr'll enr ohqc cak das targnp mltecec lrae ldqo mfi hweuqtr qhu (My yoco cmkripmt me ucpoo yhrdmly bo). E'ti ucpy 25 gyhnd iv edc abmea dposrr rc pffowt nm lsm oon nr gy lorptdr dmaaam "Easoa QsO"

Lwfb Eduf!

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• If you'd like a real challenge (and a reward).

Code
    Ht Asnvn, jetr gainnt pd tuld loec eccv ud tai tb lqlote oxnzc tggzob lo. Rp cqr'll enr ohqc cak das targnp mltecec lrae ldqo mfi hweuqtr qhu (My yoco cmkripmt me ucpoo yhrdmly bo). E'ti ucpy 25 gyhnd iv edc abmea dposrr rc pffowt nm lsm oon nr gy lorptdr dmaaam "Easoa QsO"

Lwfb Eduf!

Apparently one of these words is correct:

RXwNDNKuqWwf6AIp.png

• If you'd like a real challenge (and a reward).

Code

Lwfb Eduf!

Apparently one of these words is correct:

RXwNDNKuqWwf6AIp.png

this is what i got for some of the text

"Th Nvnsa, rtej tnniag dp dlut ceol vcce you iat bt etolql cznxo bozggt ol. Pr rqc'll rne cqho kac sad pngrat cecetlm earl oqdl ifm rtquewh uhq (Ym ocoy tmpirkmc em oopcu ylmdrhy ob). It was 25 days ago that we had a rrsopd cr twoffp mn msl noo rn yg rdtprol maaamd "Aosae OsQ"

Bfwl Fuck!"

(reversed the lettering, then threw it in google translate, so i have no fucking idea)

1gaah.png

• Code
    Wtwt Wtct Anhm... Lr flcwr ngro doew mn gnt bhhi octlcee tf klbpci kl ttafele ro esd, ctfvu gr t rga io c reioe nihdaq. T tor dqomcrhtt rga mle nn cola mtec ebtnes (Arpttfadsoq aln Qblre). 

Ce cnrp rnqo d fvp doec xatgmlcoarp, W'm ngbhh cv pgaid h Flteoot Ehetb Nauc tgm ses pkdqa qtecol hese sesnpbs ur reybho qa ecdr dmsmqep xoi asknbi hpo ispidetnmbin. 

Dcdr bro op rqsspv qe, oqwask npo'n oonnm pmo obw ainrcno mv wtgy lorpth, lc G'mo gogs q nps gdawseam (Ltvlr pt mbg gog nmdp gtqcd epx'rd dn marg li sskdom) mq eoiaupx qasl dlb swkpog lg odmio ht gftrw ru mp. 

Moow eduf <3  
  • The other clues that I've given in Discord:

1. The only clue I'll give you is I completed a single action on a tool to convert my text into what you're reading.
    2. The only other clue I will give you is there is a reward (Listed in it) and it equates to actual monetary value.
    3. If you know what I've done, yes it'd take 2 seconds to reverse it
    4. And to confirm, I've not used any tool(s) which would be private / custom made / not publicly available to create the challenge.
  • Code
    Wtwt Wtct Anhm... Lr flcwr ngro doew mn gnt bhhi octlcee tf klbpci kl ttafele ro esd, ctfvu gr t rga io c reioe nihdaq. T tor dqomcrhtt rga mle nn cola mtec ebtnes (Arpttfadsoq aln Qblre). 

Ce cnrp rnqo d fvp doec xatgmlcoarp, W'm ngbhh cv pgaid h Flteoot Ehetb Nauc tgm ses pkdqa qtecol hese sesnpbs ur reybho qa ecdr dmsmqep xoi asknbi hpo ispidetnmbin. 

Dcdr bro op rqsspv qe, oqwask npo'n oonnm pmo obw ainrcno mv wtgy lorpth, lc G'mo gogs q nps gdawseam (Ltvlr pt mbg gog nmdp gtqcd epx'rd dn marg li sskdom) mq eoiaupx qasl dlb swkpog lg odmio ht gftrw ru mp. 

Moow eduf <3  

WELLWELLWELLJTLOOKSLJKENONEOFYOUHAVEMANAGEDTODECODEMYMESSAGESOFARWHJCHJSABJTOFASHAMEREALLYJWASEXPECTJNGYOUALLTOHAVEDONEBETTERESPECJALLLYYOUVJDEOTOMAKETHJSABJTMOREJNTERESTJNGJMGOJNGTOOFFERADJSCORDNJTROGJFTFORTHEFJRSTPERSONTHATMANAGESTODECODEMYLASTMESSAGEANDFOLLOWTHEJNSTRUCTJONSONCEYOUDODECODEJTPLEASEDONTSHAREHOWYOUDECODEDJTWJTHOTHERSASJLLMAKEANEWMESSAGERWHJCHJFYOUDJDTHJSRJGHTYOULLBEABLETODECJDETOEXPLAJNWHATTHERUNNERUPPRJZEJSGOJNGTOBEGOODLUCK

>w< pat me pleasee pat mee pleaseeeeee

• Code

Moow eduf <3  

WELLWELLWELLJTLOOKSLJKENONEOFYOUHAVEMANAGEDTODECODEMYMESSAGESOFARWHJCHJSABJTOFASHAMEREALLYJWASEXPECTJNGYOUALLTOHAVEDONEBETTERESPECJALLLYYOUVJDEOTOMAKETHJSABJTMOREJNTERESTJNGJMGOJNGTOOFFERADJSCORDNJTROGJFTFORTHEFJRSTPERSONTHATMANAGESTODECODEMYLASTMESSAGEANDFOLLOWTHEJNSTRUCTJONSONCEYOUDODECODEJTPLEASEDONTSHAREHOWYOUDECODEDJTWJTHOTHERSASJLLMAKEANEWMESSAGERWHJCHJFYOUDJDTHJSRJGHTYOULLBEABLETODECJDETOEXPLAJNWHATTHERUNNERUPPRJZEJSGOJNGTOBEGOODLUCK

yep this is the answer, it's Bifid cipher, and the key is "totalfreedom". (if it's a little off maybe there needs to be a little change in the encryption key idk but its readable enough to get the sentence from there.

WELLWELLWELLITLOOKSLIKENONEOFYOUHAVEMANAGEDTODECODEMYMESSAGESOFARWHICHISABITOFASHAMEREALLYIWASEXPECTINGYOUALLTOHAVEDONEBETTERESPECIALLLYYOUVIDEOTOMAKETHISABITMOREINTERESTINGIMGOINGTOOFFERADISCORDNITROGIFTFORTHEFIRSTPERSONTHATMANAGESTODECODEMYLASTMESSAGEANDFOLLOWTHEINSTRUCTIONSONCEYOUDODECODEITPLEASEDONTSHAREHOWYOUDECODEDITWITHOTHERSASILLMAKEANEWMESSAGERWHICHIFYOUDIDTHISRIGHTYOULLBEABLETODECIDETOEXPLAINWHATTHERUNNERUPPRIZEISGOINGTOBEGOODLUCK

Replacing J's with I's ^

WELL WELL WELL IT LOOKS LIKE NONE OF YOU HAVE MANAGED TO DECODE MY MESSAGE SO FAR WHICH IS A BIT OF A SHAME REALLY I WAS EXPECTING YOU ALL TO HAVE DONE BETTER ESPECIALLLY YOU VIDEO TO MAKE THIS A BIT MORE INTERESTING IM GOING TO OFFER A DISCORD NITRO GIFT FOR THE FIRST PERSON THAT MANAGES TO DECODE MY LAST MESSAGE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ONCE YOU DO DECODE IT PLEASE DONT SHARE HOW YOU DECODED IT WITH OTHERS AS ILL MAKE A NEW MESSAGER WHICH IF YOU DID THIS RIGHT YOULL BE ABLE TO DECIDE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE RUNNER UP PRIZE IS GOING TO BE GOOD LUCK
    with proper spacing ^

I'm sorry for posting the answer cipher, I didn't read it yet when i posted it :p
    oh god im so sorry fr

>w< pat me pleasee pat mee pleaseeeeee

Edited 5 times, last by frizzydoggy (December 21, 2022 at 5:55 PM).

• wild1145 December 21, 2022 at 5:52 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Crack The Code” to “Crack The Code - 20 Dec Challenge”.
  • The Solution

frizzydoggy was indeed correct, the cypher I'd chosen was the Bifid encoding with a keyword of "totalfreedom" however they neglected to read the instructions.

The original message in my first post actually read

Hi Folks, just wanted to make this post to see if anyone could decode it. If you've got this far you should already know what the keyword was (Or else congrats on brute forcing it). I'll give 25 coins to the first person to decode it and tag me on discord saying "Cyber UwU"

Good Luck!

With the message I posted earlier today reading

Well Well Well... It looks like none of you have managed to decode my message so far, which is a bit of a shame really. I was expecting you all to have done better (Especiallly you Video).

To make this a bit more interesting, I'm going to offer a Discord Nitro Gift for the first person that manages to decode my last message and follow the instructions.

Once you do decode it, please don't share how you decoded it with others, as I'll make a new messager (Which if you did this right you'll be able to decide) to explain what the runner up prize is going to be.

Good luck <3

Given the instructions weren't read and the prize wasn't claimed without spoiling the code I'm going to null and void this one and will generate a new one with different challenges.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK