justin0526 freedom appeal

• 1. Your Minecraft name

Justin0526

2. The date and time you were banned.

2022-12-18 at 05:44:07 CET

Banned for 12 hours

image.png

3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

chatting: Pharma seemed stressed so I recommended they get some sleep (i was trying to be nice)

4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.

5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

ThePharmaPirate

they said in console "Next one to start questioning administrative decisions or choices, ect. will receive a 5 minute ban."image.png

6. Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

i agree and have reviewed all of the community guidelines

Edited once, last by justin0526: edit 1: Forgot to add ban time edit 2: Forgot to add screenshots (December 18, 2022 at 5:12 AM).

• I've unbanned you and Kaddicus. The ban duration was overkill, and frankly I don't see why questioning someone's ban would get you in trouble. It does seem like Pharma was in a really bad mood (which likely made him irritable), but I don't think it was justified for a ban like this to occur.

image.png