RexousLad Ban Appeal

• yes hello this ban appeal, plz read thx

1. Your Minecraft name

RexousLad

2. The date and time you were banned.

2022-12-15 - 20:43:40

3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

Talking and making jokes, was bored cuz the man has covid.

4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.

b. I don't know because I was banned while offline for more than 24 hours or if it was my first login to the server

c. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned (state which one)

d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn't have been banned (state which one)

e. I don't know or other (include explanation)

d. I did violate one of the conduct rules but shouldn't have been banned (state which one) - Bullying.

There was no mute, tempban, kick etc or anything. Also there was no reason on the ban just "FUCKOFF", which I find to be a really immature ban reason.

5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

Console

6. Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

Yeah sure why not.

• You were warned that if you didn't stop intentionally trying to start shit, being an asshole, etc, that you would be banned.

You did not heed the warning and continued to do so a while after I warned you, therefore you are staying banned.

1gaah.png

• You were warned that if you didn't stop intentionally trying to start shit, being an asshole, etc, that you would be banned.

You did not heed the warning and continued to do so a while after I warned you, therefore you are staying banned.

ah okay but your ban reason was invalid and immature. "FUCKOFF", please kindly update it so

• lyicx December 15, 2022 at 9:47 PM

Closed the thread.