guess who's back back again ixnoahs back tell a friend

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • The illusion of escape is one that haunts many, because even if you escape the deepest of rabbit holes there's always one piece of you left down there until you come back to pick it up. And that's why i'm back. I've kind of considered that forums are just fun to fuck around in. I've been chilling on the Hypixel Housing forums for a while, where i've gotten a quite good reputation and i think that it'd be fun if i gave this place another shot. I probably won't play much though.

It's actually weird that i joined this server about 5 years ago now. Feels like it was maybe two or three. But, from starting a project to make a hub in November 2017 with every relevant warp on the server to still trying to make fun ways to interact with the community, i really haven't changed that much.

Here's what i did while i was away.

- Become one of the most well known people on the Hypixel Housing Forums by running a community newspaper (gets a little less than 1k views per post)

- Started making some shortform content that did really well on YouTube Shorts

- Became a better Twitch Streamer

- Focused on my life more, had more fun and just let go of caring about some Minecraft server. No, really. I encourage you to take a break from the internet every once in a while, or atleast places you're active. It really improves you or lets you have more fun.

Anyways, good to see you guys and be back to piss you all off.