ItzChr1s1/Triplewer Reinstatment Admin Application

1. ItzChr1s1 or formerly known as Triplewer back in 2015

Original TF.boards.net profile link: https://totalfreedom.boards.net/user/4395

1. Discord: ItzChr1s1#3270
    2. No. Original Name was Triplewer but has been changed to my real name ItzChr1s1

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

1. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)

- Started as Super Admin Oct, 13th 2014

- Surpassed to Telnet/TCA on Feb, 15th 2015

1. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left.

- I went inactive because of school and finally got a gaming pc. There was notice but it was goodbyes for now

1. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?

- I am available after 2PM-8PM after work since I am part time.

1. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?

- Yes I have reviewed the updated rules

1. Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.

- No, no family members played minecraft except me when I was younger.

Note: The acting Executive Admin Officer can place you under probationary status upon reinstatement under their discretion, however, they must have a valid reason (e.g reinstating then always going inactive). The Inactivity Policy for returning staff is no longer in effect, meaning former staff will be reinstated to the rank they had before losing status, with no restrictions.

(BTW sorry guys for the post button thing not showing, a few admins were trying to figure it out but no success. Thank You)

"Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of, who do the things no one can imagine" - Alan Turing

• videogamesm12 December 11, 2022 at 7:13 AM

Approved the thread.