How is your day going?

• Not horrible, but couple of shitty things so far, primarily my (3 day old) headset now having white noise/hissing when plugged into the DAC it came with.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• Kinda funny. My boss dropped some profanity and, shortly after, subconsciously started humming a liturgical chant you usually hear from churchbells on Sunday. He isn't religious.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i just finished my giant TOK essay for IB, all about the ethics of the creation of bubbles of knowledge (essentially creating an inescapable reality, and hiding viewpoints and stuff) using examples like the usage of propaganda and highly controlled media in the education system in germany during the holocaust.

But now i have to work on so much other stuff, a chemistry IA (internal assesment), physics IA, college financial aid application stuff, i've just got so much on plate and i am feeling very overwhelmed but im powering through it

• I remember almost nothing from the last couple of weeks but today is average I guess.

Having to design some environment/architectual things for uni which is very difficult since I cannot form images of man-made structures in my head very well, if much at all 👌