ginlang - Discord appeal

• i was requested to post this on behalf of ginlang

Your discord tag. (Ex: elmon#6023)
    ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼#9876
    If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)
    probably ryan
    If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?
    September 4th
    Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)
    For the "exploit" used on plan
    Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.
    My ban (as far as I know) has nothing to do with the Discord and only the minecraft server so I don't see any reason as to why I should be banned from the discord. We can go over the reason the "exploit" in plan isnt a thing at another time, in another thread. I'm not trying to get into that now. Now my incredibly awful "Youtuber just got cancelled" type apology: If I offended anyone (probably ryan) I am sorry, and whatever I did to offend you I assure I would not do again. 😃

• i’m not confident this is in good faith. Can you explain the dickheads who keep joining just to slag off ryan and the server who are clearly linked to you given the first thing they do is mention your ban?

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• So the discord ban wasn't issued by me fwiw

But yes, you are globally banned from all platforms including the Discord and your ban duration is non-negotiable. I'll leave this open in case Luke has anything further but as far as I'm concerned the original ban stands - Ginlang - Global Indef Ban Notification

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I Object.

There's no way this was filed in good faith. Let's not forget you legit bypassed your global network-wide ban 3 days ago using an alt which made it pretty obvious who it was just to pester me via /msg about your ban.

Not the smartest move you should make before trying to appeal a part of your global ban.

image.png

javaw_YLhdM5GflX.png

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Luke November 28, 2022 at 8:53 PM

Closed the thread.