List of indefinitely banned users from Freedom Game-Mode

• By my request, Alco_Rs11 has created a spreadsheet containing a list of all indefinitely-banned players from the Freedom game-mode, including the name, UUID (if present), the reason for the ban, the link to the original request, and whether or not it can be appealed. It is publicly-accessible, so anyone should be able to view it.

You may view it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…dit?usp=sharing

This list will not include those that are banned on other game-modes and may not include those that are globally banned.

• wild1145 November 20, 2022 at 11:44 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “List of indefinitely banned users” to “List of indefinitely banned users from Freedom Game-Mode”.
  • I'm currently working on an additional list in the spreadsheet that lists all indefinite/long-term ban requests along with key details like outcome and reason. The list currently goes up to very early 2022 as I have to manually comb through each request for key details (specifically: the thread IDs, affected accounts, the reasons they were filed, and the date they were filed on), which is a time-consuming process. The goal of this new list will be to improve transparency within the community about the indefinite ban requests that have been filed.

You can view the list right now by going to the "Requests (WT)" tab at the bottom.

• I'm currently working on an additional list in the spreadsheet that lists all indefinite/long-term ban requests along with key details like outcome and reason. The list currently goes up to very early 2022 as I have to manually comb through each request for key details (specifically: the thread IDs, affected accounts, the reasons they were filed, and the date they were filed on), which is a time-consuming process. The goal of this new list will be to improve transparency within the community about the indefinite ban requests that have been filed.

You can view the list right now by going to the "Requests (WT)" tab at the bottom.

I have since completed this list. You can now view the key details of all indefinite ban requests on this forum from 2020 to 2023 including names, UUIDs, thread IDs, reasons for the request, the date the request was filed on, and the status of the request.

You can view the list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…#gid=2120249645