Heyitsthatonekid - Admin Reinstatement Application

• Your Minecraft name: ThePharmaPirate

If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here. (Not required). logggyboy#0094

Are you using the same forum, Minecraft and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter. No, I no longer have access to my old accounts. My former aliases are Heyitsthatonekid, Hitzz, NotAnOperator, HitzzForSenior, I was staff from around 2013-2015.

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)

Telnet Clan Admin

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. Long term inactivity, I did post an inactivity notice on the former proboards if I remember properly (it's been a long time fellas).

If you were removed just for long term inactivity or you resigned (yes to 4a or 4c above and no to 4b, d, e, and f), please skip to Q 7 otherwise you must answer this question: N/A

If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties? 3-4 times a week, 2-3 hours per day.

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? Yes.

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied. No.

I would like to say that a lot has changed since I have been gone these past years, and I think the server improvements are great. I hope to be able to further help the community by coming back and offering any services I can.

• videogamesm12 November 19, 2022 at 1:20 AM

Approved the thread.
  • 64d44b089bbddd23b39abe16ad8939e0.png

Here is a screenshot of me logged into my old forums account for verification

I'm sorry but I don't suffice this as enough evidence for verification, especially the likes of inspect element/Photoshop.

That's fine, I verified myself to Video already. Also, go to the old forums and look at the recently logged in. That's literally the easiest way to verify I was able to access my old forums account.

• Firstly, welcome back. Thank you for verifying and stuff as well, it's appreciated.

You'll be free to reclaim your position once you've reached 9 hours of active playtime - at the time of writing, you've got around 3.5 hours, so once you get the other 5 and a half, you're good to go.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Firstly, welcome back. Thank you for verifying and stuff as well, it's appreciated.

You'll be free to reclaim your position once you've reached 9 hours of active playtime - at the time of writing, you've got around 3.5 hours, so once you get the other 5 and a half, you're good to go.

I believe I have now passed the 9 hours, I am at 10 hours a 45 minutes :).

I believe I have now passed the 9 hours, I am at 10 hours a 45 minutes :).

AFK time doesn't count 8o

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• You just came back, spend some more time actually engaging in the community more since it has been so long.

Have you not seen my post in the deep discussion, let alone me talking on the server with other old-timers? I have a warp that is dedicated to an "open source" build for the community, called ThePharmaHouse. I am taking the steps necessary to engage with the community the best I can with the time I have.

• You just came back, spend some more time actually engaging in the community more since it has been so long.

Have you not seen my post in the deep discussion, let alone me talking on the server with other old-timers? I have a warp that is dedicated to an "open source" build for the community, called ThePharmaHouse. I am taking the steps necessary to engage with the community the best I can with the time I have.

Your first post on the forums was this thread. You think you would be an active member on the forums before posting a reinstatement thread.

No hate towards you, just my opinion.

Good luck in your reinstatement.

• Your first post on the forums was this thread. You think you would be an active member on the forums before posting a reinstatement thread.

Why are you even voting when all Pharma needs to do is spend time on the server? Unless I’m missing something, this is not up for a vote.

• Your first post on the forums was this thread. You think you would be an active member on the forums before posting a reinstatement thread.

Why are you even voting when all Pharma needs to do is spend time on the server? Unless I’m missing something, this is not up for a vote.

Not to be aggressive on my own application or seem power hungry, however I agree. I have played on TF since 2014 and have put forth a lot of community engagement over the years. Just because my first post was to try and help administrate again, doesn't mean I am not active on the server with others. I believe with my prior play history, and my wanting to help others on the server would be more than enough to rejoin the team. My goal is to help TF grow, as I've DM'd Video privately about. I would hope that anyone who considers my time on the new forums "not long enough" reconsider my time on TF and on the current server. The new forums are new to me, I don't exactly make many posts due to that. If you would like to further comment on this Rex please DM me and we can hopefully talk about it.

Your first post on the forums was this thread. You think you would be an active member on the forums before posting a reinstatement thread.

• i vouch.

what do people expect OP to do..? Post on random bullshit threads that theyre not really interested in? Bottom line is they’ve joined and exceeded the playtime requirements…

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

I mean, there's not that much to do on the forum. Realistically all else he could do would be to drop "vouch" on a couple of random suggestions and comment his daily wordle result on that thread.

There's not much to do and enforcing any kind of forum posting limit would just cause people to post for the sake of posting, making spammy threads and the like.

Anyway, with regards to the reinstatement, you have met the requirements and thus I'm happy to reinstate you to your position. You've been active in game over the past week or so and engaging helpfully with the community, which I've liked to see. You might need some training to get familiar with the commands and such again.

Welcome back.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.