Hub Mod Application - characterslimits

• 1. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

characterslimits

Pacific Time

2. What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here

characterslimits#1134

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

06/26/21

4. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Daily

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

6. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

North America

7. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I am very eager to contribute to the server. I am also very eager to learn how to TF admin. So that is why I would like to have this role.

8. Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

9. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes

• just gonna be 100% dead honest and itll probably get my vote nullified but oh well a lotta people are thinking it

we have no solid proof, but based on a fair bit of circumstantial proof I believe you’re nathaniel_428 and therefore I object.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• we have no solid proof, but based on a fair bit of circumstantial proof I believe you’re nathaniel_428 and therefore I object.

Certainly a bold claim but with no evidence to go off of I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and answer as if this was never said.

Vouch, while I am not as active as I once was, I have constantly been watching the server and I see your name pop up a lot, you seem like a fairly reasonable person and are definitely active enough for this position.

• neutral due to luke and ashaz's reasoning

i wasnt around to see the individual in question but till they can be reasonably sure that youre not who they say you are, i cant trust you

changed to object, seeing as the applicant has made no attempt at rebutting the accusations

Edited once, last by xPkz_ (November 19, 2022 at 12:00 PM).

• object for luke's and ashaz's reason

i am personally convinced with a high degree that you're nathaniel given how much you align to his profile

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Leaning towards object with ashaz and luke reasoning but first:

Who is nathaniel and what did he do? I've seen him mentioned before but never saw full details.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• erin November 19, 2022 at 11:42 PM

Closed the thread.