Admin Application - AquaPlayZ

• 1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes.

2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

My IGN is AquaPlayZ, and I am in the GMT time zone.

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

I joined on the 25th of December, 2020.

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

My discord username#discriminator is "Elagua ✨#3028".

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student.

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

No.

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

I can be online daily, and active often throughout the day when I am at home.

8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

None.

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

I don't.

10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I am good at making friends online, and I get along well with other members of the community. I am very fond of this server, and have loved playing on it since I first joined. I wish to help people on the server, and just generally try to make it even happier for people as much as I can.

11. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

Europe.

12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

I can.

13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes.

14. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes.

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

paintbrush from inanimate insanity is an enby icon <3 <3 :saint: :saint: ^^ ^^ ^^ :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :love: :love: :love: :love:

• JagWire November 14, 2022 at 9:17 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Object, no reason based on the OP but mainly on the basis that we have enough admins already and adding more will disturb the op-admin ratio

I've no concerns with the number of admins right now - it's a fair bit lower than it's been at times in the past year or so, although I do accept the player count is also lower. I'll keep an eye on things over the next while to see if anything changes.

I ask that the voting take place on the applicants own merit - I will place it on hold if it does turn out the ratio is too high.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• I would like to express some concerns I have as constructive criticism. While I haven't been too observational, I have noticed that you have been making excessive amounts of sexual jokes. While I don't expect a team full of young adults to not make sex jokes, there is a limit with those kinds of things.

I've included an example below so you can understand what I mean by this.

qq94k5j.png

image.png

• I would like to express some concerns I have as constructive criticism. While I haven't been too observational, I have noticed that you have been making excessive amounts of sexual jokes. While I don't expect a team full of young adults to not make sex jokes, there is a limit with those kinds of things.

I've included an example below so you can understand what I mean by this.

qq94k5j.png

image.png

The brakes definitely need to be applied on making these remarks.

I Object. You continue to make these remarks and it is quite disturbing and you then got banned for it.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 2 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (November 20, 2022 at 8:36 PM).

• Six replies in and there isn’t a single “solid” vote.

Neutral. One of the most active operators on the server. But activity isn’t an immediate win when it comes to becoming an admin. The applicant’s multiple comments in-game are sometimes deemed too absurd, but it seems like they are aware of this and will refrain from excessively making them.

I'm going to have to unfortunately change my vote to an object. You were indeed self-aware for a few days and toned down the absurd comments. But I noticed you slowly fell back to your old ways.

Edited 2 times, last by isaac: It’s not one vote being solid. (November 20, 2022 at 12:45 AM).

• Neutral for now.

I don't see any reason for you to be untrustworthy or malicious, but like Video and Isaac said, your behavior and tendency for risque topics or comments could be unwarranted for an administrative position. That being said, I'm sure you could weed out these issues in the near future, and I could see you being a good admin (minus the issues previously discussed).

?key=a2982ae38c7421bcbd34299edcfd2fcb4b3f0de19256c032ba3be8696f264cd7-aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvMTExNDA5OTg4NzIyMzYwNzMzOC8xMTI2NDQ0NTE2MDY1NDExMDkyL2ltYWdlLnBuZw%3D%3D

• Lowering to an objection.

Your issue with making lustful or inappropriate remarks has escalated such that I cannot wholeheartedly recommend you. I'm still holding out faith that you'll be able to mature, and change how you converse on the server, but until that change occurs, I can't see you as being fit for an administrative position.

?key=a2982ae38c7421bcbd34299edcfd2fcb4b3f0de19256c032ba3be8696f264cd7-aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvMTExNDA5OTg4NzIyMzYwNzMzOC8xMTI2NDQ0NTE2MDY1NDExMDkyL2ltYWdlLnBuZw%3D%3D

• This is why I think Aqua has potential but isn't ready yet. Consider this as an objection.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• There is a consensus here and unfortunately that consensus has not worked in favour and thus this application is denied.

However I would like to note that the behaviours listed here, while concerning, from what I can see have improved in recent weeks since it was brought up here, and there's no doubt you have potential as many have said above. I've said this to applicants before but it applies here - keep your head up, this isn't a case of anything severe and you've already improved.

You're free to reapply in 30 days.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.