Lets make fun of a bomb

• Yeah you read that right a bomb strapped on a vr headset that once you die in game you die in real life?

Horrifying VR Headset Kills You in Real Life If You Die in the Game
    A new virtual reality headset is developed which explodes and kills the user in real life if they die in virtual reality video games.
    gamerant.com

Yeah that is fun lets play a game that if i die i die in real life concider playing gd-bloodbath with this lol

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• I saw that article a few days ago because I saw "Sword Art Online" was trending on Twitter
    It's sad that something as small as a fucking anime has inspired someone to literally commit murder. Because if you really think about it this isn't really suicide unless you purposely die in the game just so you could die.
    You actually have to get lucky not to get the game over screen
    This is actually the worst thing that could possibly happen and if it is ever sold....or even real for that matter... it should be illegal to sell because you're basically asking to get sued heavily for the deaths of people who are dumb enough to buy this shit.

It's actually stupid and it made me mad when I saw it.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• I saw that article a few days ago because I saw "Sword Art Online" was trending on Twitter
    It's sad that something as small as a fucking anime has inspired someone to literally commit murder. Because if you really think about it this isn't really suicide unless you purposely die in the game just so you could die.
    You actually have to get lucky not to get the game over screen
    This is actually the worst thing that could possibly happen and if it is ever sold....or even real for that matter... it should be illegal to sell because you're basically asking to get sued heavily for the deaths of people who are dumb enough to buy this shit.

It's actually stupid and it made me mad when I saw it.

yeah the person has a lot of money he made the oculus rift he can get sued a lot

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Yeah you read that right a bomb strapped on a vr headset that once you die in game you die in real life?

https://gamerant.com/vr-headset-kil…ord-art-online/

Yeah that is fun lets play a game that if i die i die in real life concider playing gd-bloodbath with this lol

It's sort of a bomb, sort of not. From what I've read on other sources, it basically sends some kind of charge to your brain which causes the brain to explode, it's not like the set literally explodes. Bit fucked up, but if someone wants to make that then that's their choice. Just don't moan when loads of braindead idiots decide to game til they die, literally. It's currently an art piece anyway due to the high risk that surrounds a prototype like that. Also, just to be clear, Mr Luckey does deal with defence tech these days so there's every chance that if it *does* explode (as suggested in your article), it'd be some kind of military equipment so that a dead soldier isn't just a sitting duck, they can still cause some damage because there was a mini explosion to destroy their brain, which will still have some kind of radius surrounding that will be dangerous.

Edited once, last by Telephone (November 12, 2022 at 1:04 PM).