IBR - paige, Lasharn009

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • fuck me this formatting did not migrate well. anyway the offence here is almost 3 months old, at the time I kinda assumed she wouldn't bother coming back but as she's been coming back lately i felt she might as well face some punishment

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:

YAML

2. What did they do?

TL;DR, a guy named Lasharn009 joined the server back in August, and considering Lasharn007 and Lasharn008 were both indef banned from here I wanted to ban them for bypassing. However, the dude was kinda convincing that he was just a mate of Lasharns since we had little evidence, and seemed nice enough so I decided to let it slide and give the bod, despite how rude paige was being about a reasonable assumption.

After that tho, both Lasharn009 and paige spammed in game and then spam pinged in discord and ended up getting yeeted in game. Imo considering it was meant to be a raid it should still be indef bannable even tho it happened ages ago.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1a

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

This is the gist of it and not exhaustive, they got banned before they could spam too much as videogamesm12 was around.

unknown.png

2RlRMgyR.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.

At this point any Lasharn00X is probably another alt. Aside from that I'm unaware, although Whatsfordinner77 showed up on paige's NM lookup.

6. Duration of ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.)

9 months, since I'd go for a year usually but it's been 3 months.

Paige is also indefinitely suspended as a result of this, I don't feel writing a thread at this time is necessary as a reinstatement is unlikely given this behaviour, though but this is the official note of that.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Edited 2 times, last by Alco_Rs11: formatting fix for question 1 (November 7, 2022 at 10:51 PM).

• Alco_Rs11 November 23, 2022 at 1:48 AM

Closed the thread.