Anti's Master Builder app

• In order to be considered for the Master Builder rank, you must fill out the following form, and post your responses in a new thread in the Server Builds & Maps category.

1) Your current Minecraft name (IGN):

WindowsAnti95

2) Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.

Anti95@7260

3) How often you plan to be active as a MB on Total Freedom? (Daily, once a week etc.)

daily

4) Will you help contribute to building projects when requested by the Executive Creative Designer (ECD)?:

yes

5) What type of building skill(s) do you currently possess (terraforming, redstone, interior, exterior):

interior, furniture

6) Provide several screenshots with 3+ of your own builds, without any form of shaders:

see imgur link

Builds

7) If there was one thing that you would say you could improve on within your builds, what would it be?

exterior

8) (Optional) Do you do any other form of creative work (e.g. drawing, animation, video design, etc.)

8) (Optional) If any players can vouch or provide further evidence for you being the builder behind your builds, please list their names:

Following the application submission, any players may vote (vouch, neutral, or objection) on whether the applicant should be accepted. The application will be reviewed and a decision will be made no later than two weeks after it is submitted. An application may be decided more quickly if the votes heavily lean to one side. If an applicant is denied, they may submit another application following a 1 month waiting period.

<<Item maker and your local friendly archivist>>

Veteran Admin / Hub Moderator / Master Builder

• I've seen a significant improvement since last time, both on quality and presentation.

I also like how you make use of the space. There are at least a couple builds I know of that definitely look bigger from the inside, or at least for me.

I'd dare saying there's room for improvement in the use of shades. I've seen some cool tricks from other builders that can make simple styles look "rich" regardless and I wish I was that good to figure them out lol.

Overall, I vouch.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager