Forum ban appeal (email) - Nathaniel_428

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • object. you know what you did was unacceptable and you should stay banned.
    (your amount of persistence on this whole situation isn't going to get you anywhere, on the note that everyone wants you to stay banned.)

• No.

Put simply, the individual is a predator and is not at all the type of person I want in this community, and I think we all know that the timing of this appeal just proves that.

While I can't say this will genuinely be indefinite, I can assure you that for as long as I own this server, you will not be welcome here. You are indefinitely banned from all our platforms, and will continue to be for as long as I have any decision making power over your ban status.

If you want to do something to help yourself, go seek counselling or therapy.

To make it clear, if you bypass or otherwise continue to harass folks on this server, I will do everything within the law and within my power, to identify who you are, and ensure you are swiftly reported as a risk to the health of others to the police wherever you are, which isn't something I want to have to do, but I can assure you I have absolutely no issue doing with someone such as yourself.

This appeal is denied. I'll leave it open for discussion if anyone else has anything to add.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK