Minor Forum Re-Structure

• As part of trying to rationalise what we have on the forums, and also to make use of some of the new features that WoltLab offers over that of Flarum, I'm retiring the "Support" and "Tech Support Help Desk" boards from the forums.

All threads in these boards will be moved to an appropriate new board, many to the new support category on the forums, and many into other similar boards (Like the non-minecraft tech boards for example). I've also introduced a new board in the support section called "Community Support" which really is the direct replacement for what was the "Support" Category, but with a somewhat wider scope and is intended for any general TF Support that you want to use the community to answer, but also for general tech queries.

I'm hoping to make the forums a bit more sensible in terms of their structure, so as always if you have feedback on boards you'd like to see or things you think we should merge / refactor then please provide feedback on our suggestions section :)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK