[Email Appeal] - ThePyroMan Indefinite Ban Appeal

• he literally posted screenshots of him in granite castle what the fuck do u mean bs

would like to see the screenshots of him being in granite castle.

They're at the top of the thread as part of the appeal...

• I vouch. Pyro does not support the actions of the raiders and while he does interact with some of the members of the granite castle, he did not take part in the raids. Yes, he might be associated with some of the granite castles members but there is nothing wrong with him interacting with them. Banning him for that is basically saying that he was banned for being friends with them. You can't ban someone for being friends with someone.

I would also like to address the support doxing/illegal activities. Pyro did not support the raids as seen in the screenshots already on this appeal. He tried to get them to stop, and he never once supported them raiding. Also concerning that GoFundMe i don't think he actually supported that either. Pyro is a long-time player of this server and active players getting banned like this is exactly why the server has the player numbers it does today. Pyros ban was basically given for reasons that were partly not true. With this in mind I believe pyro should be unbanned and if he isn't I want to see this ban investigated and the correct ban reason given.

• I vouch. Pyro does not support the actions of the raiders and while he does interact with some of the members of the granite castle, he did not take part in the raids. Yes, he might be associated with some of the granite castles members but there is nothing wrong with him interacting with them. Banning him for that is basically saying that he was banned for being friends with them. You can't ban someone for being friends with someone.

I would also like to address the support doxing/illegal activities. Pyro did not support the raids as seen in the screenshots already on this appeal. He tried to get them to stop, and he never once supported them raiding. Also concerning that GoFundMe i don't think he actually supported that either. Pyro is a long-time player of this server and active players getting banned like this is exactly why the server has the player numbers it does today. Pyros ban was basically given for reasons that were partly not true. With this in mind I believe pyro should be unbanned and if he isn't I want to see this ban investigated and the correct ban reason given.

Beautifully worded, this is what i wanted to say

• I object If he was really sorry he would have done more then tell them to stop and I remember he was in the Friend group that flobbier, Bobpop, Ivan, kanst and Dr fools was in and I remember he was also making fun of Ryan and he was in mostly everything that the others were in.

we've all particularly had a dislike for the owner, They have a stronger dislike than me, but Pyro has the same level of dislike for ryan as i do

However, he made fun of ryan a long time ago.

(sorry if not worded properly i am in a hurry)

• From memory and by re-reading past threads about Pyro, I can say he has a strong relationship with some of the raiders but the report about the group fails to demonstrate he directly supported them after they started taking action.

I say there's no basis to consider a permban therefore let the ban expire in 6-12 months from the start date.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Object, you tried to harm the integrity of the server with those incels.

You are not innocent, if you were more sincere and didn't make excuses more people would have vouched.

Wait a few more months and appeal again, and be more sincere.

Edited once, last by Rex (November 23, 2022 at 10:53 AM).

• You've shown zero remorse for anything, and I personally object for that reason.

Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

how is a banned player supposed to show remorse when you arent allowed to apologize or be sincere

i mean tbf he's making excuses instead of apologizing... also you are allowed to apologize and be sincere lol

• Object, you tried to harm the integrity of the server with those incels.

You are not innocent, if you were more sincere and didn't make excuses more people would have vouched.

Wait a few more months and appeal again, and be more sincere.

he was legit asking them to stop lmao?

I know you have the brain the size of a walnut due to your previous posts on this thread, you literally said the dude had no association with them when it is clear as day he did.

• I've decided to count the votes and have reached a decision that this appeal will be denied.

For transparency, there are around 6 vouches and 7 objects so the ban appeal is denied. A new appeal can be submitted no earlier than 30 days from now or the ban can simply be waited out until all non-unappealable/spambot bans are cleared in a few months.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Alco_Rs11 December 9, 2022 at 2:52 AM

Closed the thread.