[Email Appeal] - ThePyroMan Indefinite Ban Appeal

• Note: Since his indefinite ban was issued prior to the transition to Long-Term bans, his ban is eligible for appeal.

1. Minecraft name: ThePyroMan

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): epicman#8709

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: 2022-08-28

4. Reason for an indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: Ban reason: relation to raids + continued support for raiders

Firstly I want to clarify that everything written next is the complete truth and that I won't be apologetic for things I know I'm not guilty of despite this decision possibly lowering my chances of being pardoned.

I have never raided the server a single time or have been involved in a raid.

Although I do interact with some of the people involved with raiding the server (not the people who posted gore), I have not been supportive of their actions against the server since the day I found out they were doing this.

This is proven by an assortment of screenshots.

I was also very busy with school during the time of the raids happening and wasn't online much in that time period.

Note: These might sound ironic, but it is the way everyone talks where the screenshots were taken.

Also, this may not be related to the ban reasons but I will not be forwarding any pieces of information from the server to the involved.

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? Yes, I do.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Vouch i believe you are better then them and the raiders are stupdid you are not you should have a second chance but DO NOT INTERACT WITH THEM ANYMORE

I am a bit biased cause i find pyro to be a good guy and i find him nice

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• I'm going to suggest that given the Screenshots are about as out of context as they could be, they don't for my any way have any weight on this appeal given they've clearly been selected to show "Look I was in with the raiders but did by best to stop them".

From memory, you skirted the rules and encouraged the raiding in our Discord and other channels quite heavily, and were a general troll. You also on multiple occasions were sanctioned by discord staff for breaking the Discord rules and on occasions their TOS as well.

You've shown zero remorse for anything, and I personally object for that reason.

EDIT: Also to add, you went out your way to tweet random bullshit at various twitter accounts owned by TF and ATLAS which makes me even more comfortable objecting at this time.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• I would like the Discord staff to present their side of this that could possibility collaborate with Wild's testimony. Until then, my vote remains vouch.

I've not testified, nor is this a court of law. I've given my personal view and a rationalisation behind it. I don't expect people to change their mind. If the other Discord staff which to form an opinion they can do so and post it, but they are not required to do so.

• I object If he was really sorry he would have done more then tell them to stop and I remember he was in the Friend group that flobbier, Bobpop, Ivan, kanst and Dr fools was in and I remember he was also making fun of Ryan and he was in mostly everything that the others were in.

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• Without further info, this looks at least as weak as the evidence in his favour.

yeah. couldn’t find anything more. any other staff are welcome to chime in. would like to again clarify this wasn’t my vote; i am neutral, that was just putting forth evidence i found in relation

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• I object If he was really sorry he would have done more then tell them to stop and I remember he was in the Friend group that flobbier, Bobpop, Ivan, kanst and Dr fools was in and I remember he was also making fun of Ryan and he was in mostly everything that the others were in.

This is solely untrue, I have seen the modern pyro, he's been extremely chill and has not done crap

He has not supported the raids and as shown in the images he has tried to tell them to stop, I mean what else can he do?

He does not support doxxing, as he is very private about himself and probably understands why someone else would be too. And the granite castle association is something i call BS on.