Reinstate monthly or regular activity checks

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • The random activity checks, which were originally thought with good intention, have been proved over time to be:

• ineffective because it took months before some very inactive admins were finally dealt with;
    • pointless because the checks currently consist of a talk with whoever fails it and the outcome is decided on a case-by-case basis.

I suggest to go back to the regular activity checks for all admins with the current formula (constructive confrontation).

In times like now, where there's so little overall activity admins often don't need to be constantly in game, I'd say the checks would still be regular but not necessary monthly, however a notice beforehand wouldn't hurt.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Going to approve a monthly schedule going forward. Since it's early in the month, I feel beginning the check on January 1 is a good idea.

So just to be clear, admins must have at least 12 hours activity between December 1 and January 1.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.