• 1 - Over last few weeks
    2 - Noah - IGN is Neeaat.
    3 - Location is in-game chat.
    4 -
    Noah has been bullying excellentgamer1 for some time now.

I was speaking to eg1 yesterday and he was saying how he was investigating into excellentgamer2, and the Imperium. @bowiex was a witness to this.

eg1 revealed that eg2 had told him about some secret service ran by the Imperium, a guild owned by ‘UnderTails’. A few weeks later, by coincidence, Neeaat shows eg1 a secret room in the Imperium. eg1 told me it’s a coincidence that it links and I think this has to do with eg1’s hate for the Imperium.

There have been more cases of bullying too. Please see the images below.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/78…9356/image0.png - 21 December 2020 - Noah says he wants to ‘fuck over’ excellentgamer1’s build.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/78…4778/image0.png - 23rd December 2020 - Noah and other users frequently ask silly questions like this, it seems like they pick at him

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/78…4002/image0.png - 4th January 2021 - eg1 tells Tails about how he knows about their ‘secret service’, something I believe is a lie made up by Noah in order to make eg1 worried

It is clear than ever that Noah is bullying eg1. This behaviour should not be tolerated at all, whether from staff or player.

I’d like to also say I think a few of us are guilty of making fun of eg1 too. I’m guilty myself of making fun of him and I regret it a lot. I’ve apologised to him and we’re cool now.

Noah has been previously warned about this behaviour:
    https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/195-excellentgamer1/11

Edit: For reassurance purposes I told eg1 that if anyone did anything to him, it would be seen to that admins will defend him

• @simplynick#4428

Oh come on, look at the first example of the thread. He wanted to grief a build with OperatorTheDope, you can clearly see that.

Even if it might not break any rules, it's clear he had the intent of harassing him and making him annoyed. This is clear bullying and I don't see how you're letting it slide.

edit: just checked conduct policy and we don't have any rules on harassment. i don't know why but anyway this thread is pretty much worthless now

• @Ashaz#4429 I don't need examples, I need proof of misconduct - Sayin you're gonna do something is different from actually doing it. I find no reports of Noah griefing and If I did, he would have been banned long ago.

I know both users, they have been on this for months. If Noah were to get punished for bullying Eg1, so should you and everyone involved in such acts.

• @simplynick#4430

Then that's fine. I accept punishment for bullying him and although I did regret and apologise, it's fair. This means that the following also need to be punished

• UnderTails
    • OperatorTheDope
    • Torphedo
    • Any other user who mentions excellentgamer1 in terms of backbiting about him and/or making fun of him

One thing though - on what grounds could Noah or anyone be punished on? You just said nothing warrants even a warning.

• @simplynick#4430

"Sayin you're gonna do something is different from actually doing it"

Not true? 99% sure you're just making rules up. If I say im going to Dox or DDoS you, you would almost definitely ban me.. Atleast I hope so,

• @Ashaz#4431 I can't punish anyone unless I have proof that suggests misconduct, you're making a big deal with every situation you're not involved in.

I can say nothing is worth a warning because everything I saw looks completely normal from a community member's behaviour, I was nice enough to review the logs once again (but from the actual server log), it's just two players going after each other and again, this has been going on for months.

• @zeseryu#4433 I wouldn't, If you told me that you would do such a thing I would suggest otherwise because it would then result in a ban if you did attempt to do it or successfully did. (c. Attempting to or successfully DDoSing or doxing any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.)

However, if you're indeed threatening with such acts that does fall under (i. Threatening to commit/committing illegal activities that violate US Law, UK Law, German Law or French Law on any official TotalFreedom platform.) which kinda forces me to permaban you. (I don't make the rules, I just follow them and enforce them based on my judgment G'Day Wall of Steel)

• I think what simplynick is trying to say is, according to TF rules, he is unable to impose any punishments unless the perpetrator has actually broken rules. Which in this case he claims they haven’t. I agree with this. If we start banning people for "bullying", then this is hardly a freedom server at all.

If You! can find proof of specific rules (from the conduct policy) being broken, it would probably aid this ordeal.

• According to the Server Conduct Policy, 3.C would applicable and since this doesn’t seem like the first time, it’d be a 2.C offense (of 3.C). So I am not sure why admins are saying no rules have been broken. The policy clearly states it.

2.A may also be applicable given the first situation Ashaz mentions.

• @Xen#4440 The wording on rule 3c (c. Being a nuisance to other players.) applies to one player who is causing a general annoyance but not sure if it's vice-versa. According to Ashaz, Noah has been "bullying" and also submitted a list of others who have done the same including himself.

We don't have in-game rules against harassment, therefore, I believe that I can't punish without an actual rule that is written conduct policy. If I start doing that then I'm making up my own rules which isn't ideal

• @Noah#4463 Imagine you’re 9. Now, someone (UnderTails) claims they’re in a position of power and that they’re ‘influential’. A few members of their group come and tell you you’re being investigated into. One of their group brings you to a secret room.

Would you be worried? Worried about the fact that some investigation is going on? Worried about the fact that you’re on your own and this group is apparently ‘investigating’ into you?

This is what I think has happened to eg1 and it has caused him to start investigating himself and say things back.

@Ashaz#4464 Would you be worried? Worried about the fact that some investigation is going on? Worried about the fact that you’re on your own and this group is apparently ‘investigating’ into you?

Not a minecraft freedom server, no

• @redeastwood#4465

Remember that you're 9 in this example. eg1 has even told me himself about his investigation and told me about what he's investigating.

UnderTails You and your imperium created this hate for yourself by making fun of him like this. He's going on a wild goose chase looking to find out more and you guys have lead him onto it. You should be ashamed for what you've done, you've caused him to waste his time. I ask that you and your guild at least apologise to him.

eg1 is a kid that absolutely loves magic and fantasy. He loves rollercoasters, theme parks too. He lost his friend who he last spoke to two years ago. He's got very few friends on TF but I think he intended to make some when he first joined. The prophecy that he made about TF? That links to his passion. Things that he has done on TF are about his passions and he tried to share them with us all. He wanted someone to share his ideas with.

• @Ashaz#4466 what is this all about

Neeaat and some of the other people you’ve mentioned have a bit of a grudge against excellentgamer1 after some of them joined his his theme park server and gotten ddossed.

excellentgamer1 has repeatedly invited new players to join his server despite all the security risks, and while we think it definately isn’t him who’s doing the ip grabbing ive warned people before about what has happened to people who joined his server.

You should talk to eg1 about what he calls the incident on his server with 1rs.

what people in the imperium and other groups have against eg1 is these ddoss attacks, and it isn’t bullying.

banning people for 'bullying' doesn’t make sense on a freedom server.

I nearly have joined this server but I decided not to, and since then I have made a rule for myself that I just don’t join servers that tf players run. It isn’t safe. But not everyone is smart and we need to let people know about safety risks.