Development Update - October 28th, 2022

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Howdy folks, its come time again for another development update.

I've been working diligently on TFM for the newest release. Originally, it was planned for the end of this month, however due to the sheer workload designated for this update, it's taking a bit longer than expected. As of right now, here is a list of things I've done:

• Migrate from legacy ranks to permissible nodes
    • Migrate shop to a standalone plugin
    • Removed discord bridge in favor of EssentialsXDiscord
    • Removed inactive HTTPd modules
    • Removed commands which were rendered obsolete by either OTS plugins or minecraft updates (/nh)
    • Converted block trail to particle trail
    • Fixed a bug where lockup does not work as intended
    • Fixed a bug which causes the server to hang when loading a blocked resource from a forked parallel thread (inherent issue with FreedomService)
    • Fixed an issue with /deafen where a ghost sound persists after the command has finished executing
    • Fixed a bug with /fuckoff which caused the command to do absolutely nothing.

As it stands, these changes are stashed as I have been waiting until the update has neared completion to make a new release branch to push the content.

There are a few more things to be done before that is ready, but the release is currently scheduled and on track for a November release.

I'm looking forward to a new Era of TFM, and I hope you are too, because this next update will change things drastically.

Edited once, last by Paldiu (October 28, 2022 at 9:29 PM).

• DiscordSRV

Can EssentialsXdiscord be used if preferred?

It will have to be, we're dropping support for DiscordSRV across the network. I wasn't aware any of this had had any actual progress made to date.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK