I found Windows 7 on my old iMac

• oh man this shit is fucking ancient

n8C6kpY.png

(yes, I know Windows 7 is no longer supported, but IT'S FOR NOSTALGIA, OKAY?)

(also computers that support 7 out of the box are so rare nowadays...)

PkkOAL5.png

Edited 3 times, last by darwin (October 28, 2022 at 11:01 AM).

• It's a shame that Microsoft ditched their beautiful Aero theme in favor of their widely unpopular and absolutely disgusting Metro bullshit they used when they released Windows 8. Nothing since then has even come close to the polish that Aero had. Even though it's basically a step away from being fully unsupported, I still get the urge to switch back to Windows 7 whenever I use it partially because it looks so fucking good compared to the garbage we have now.

image.png

• It's a shame that Microsoft ditched their beautiful Aero theme in favor of their widely unpopular and absolutely disgusting Metro bullshit they used when they released Windows 8. Nothing since then has even come close to the polish that Aero had. Even though it's basically a step away from being fully unsupported, I still get the urge to switch back to Windows 7 whenever I use it partially because it looks so fucking good compared to the garbage we have now.

Microsoft turned evil somewhere around 2011

iirc they even intentionally broke AutoPlay on 7 to force people to downgrade... err, excuse me, upgrade to 10