Some random story I came up with

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Once upon time, there was a person that.. uh.. I don't know the name to.. let's just call him "Human". So Human was doing his thing, walking around the grass until a giant wall appeared. This wall wanted Human to order pizza, so Human ordered pizza and shared it with the wall. The wall disappeared and Human can continue on with his adventure to beat the giant dragon thing for reasons unknown. So he did that, but then the super huge gigantic door, which is 4 meters high and 3 meters wide, stopped Human, but Human just opened it and continued his quest. However, an evil version of Human, named "Human2" stopped his path. "I am Human2, I will destroy you", Human2 said. "no u", Human said, and Human2, at his final stand said "How is this possible?". Suddently smoke started to appear around Human, covering him, when the smoke disappeared a dragon at where was Human, appeared. "I'm actually the dragon all along!!" the Dragon said. "No it cannot be!" Human2 said. Then the dragon burned Human2 with his fire breath.

THE END