Close to vannila smp

• If people want an smp do it without auction house /shops or an economy it would be a lot nicer as it would mean more people create machines to automate stuff and not just buy items i have been playing on sniffsmp an smp im admin on and its so fun just hanging out planning machines and building without a buy system so grinding is more fun i wont exacty play a totalfreedom smp myself to much as i work on sniffsmp but i think people would enjoy the idea and i would play a few times per week once im unbanned

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Vouch holy cow please, we used to have this and it was amazing, I would love it if we just had something simple like this, i love this server but there's nothing for me to do on it, I want to play survival and there is 0 reason why we aren't able to do this

• So there's been a number of threads (I can go find them if people really care) but there has yet to be actual consensus on what people want... Could I suggest folks give some serious thoughts as to if this is something they really want and would actually play for more than a day or two?

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• So there's been a number of threads (I can go find them if people really care) but there has yet to be actual consensus on what people want... Could I suggest folks give some serious thoughts as to if this is something they really want and would actually play for more than a day or two?

i have confirmation people like this i can show you and others around on sniffsmp which is an smp this suggestion is based on

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Honestly object since I believe our playerbase is too small to split across yet another server.

But why? I mean it would give people something new to do instead of just building in creative If it worked in the past why not try again and If doesn't work we wont do it again until much much later

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588

• If it worked in the past why not try again

In my time here there have been a handful of SMPs and save for a honeymoon period, none have lasted longer than days. They were all close to survival, as per the suggestion.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.