Admin Application - twoeighths

• Have you first read the pre-application checklist, and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist?

I have, and do.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST).

My username on Minecraft is "twoeighths", and my timezone is EST or GMT-5:00, but my activity timeframe varies wildly due to my sleep schedule.

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum?

I joined the forum on August 2nd of this year (2022).

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.

My discord account is qrtrqrtrqrtrqrtr#5550, however, I'm very cautious about who friend requests or DMs me.

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Unemployed.

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc?

I've spent a good deal of my time partaking in graphic/artistic design, and I have some familiarity with some programming languages.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.

Intermittently daily to several times a week.

Names of admins that have recommended you?

Keli5.unknown.png
    Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum?

I do not.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin?

Besides bringing up things like activity, I'm not one to bring bias, negative or positive, into an administrative situation, and I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to co-operate with fellow administrators or users and to better the server overall.

What continent do you live on?

North America.

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc?

I can.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below?

Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

My passwords are always randomly-generated with symbols if possible.

?key=a2982ae38c7421bcbd34299edcfd2fcb4b3f0de19256c032ba3be8696f264cd7-aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvMTExNDA5OTg4NzIyMzYwNzMzOC8xMTI2NDQ0NTE2MDY1NDExMDkyL2ltYWdlLnBuZw%3D%3D

• Final bump for feedback, I'll be reviewing this soon.

For what it's worth I vouch myself, you interact and engage with the community very well, and demonstrate more than enough competence to handle the position.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• We're a bit over the deadline and I do apologise for that, but considering the support is unanimous I have no issue **accepting** this application and welcoming you into the team.

Youre added now in discord and in the forum and next time you get in game you'll be added to the admin list from there.

I won't be available myself today but if you contact a senior admin I'm sure they'll be happy to show you around.

Congratulations!

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.