[TF CONSPIRACY THEORIES] The Super Owner

• What if there's some super secret hidden person that has even more power than the Owner? Well recently, there has been some evidences and proofs that recently have surfaced that may have proved that a "Super Owner" may existed or currently is existing on TotalFreedom.

What powers does this "Super Owner" have that Wild doesn't?

The exact powers of the Super Owner are unknown, but we do know that the Super Owner has the following powers:

• The power to issue section -1 bans.
      • Basically, section -1 bans is vaporization. When you are vaporized, your existence and your history of existence is completely removed from TotalFreedom, its records (including logs, screenshots, forum posts, literally any references of them), and the universe and is replaced by a fictional person. No-one will be able to recall the unperson that has been vaporized and all records and memories of this person are replaced by this fictional person.
    • The power to be completely unable to be voted off.
    • And of course, all the powers of the current regular Owner.

This is only a partial list of The Super Owner's powers, there are many more powers that the Super Owner probably has that we don't know.

But, if there's a so called "Super Owner", then why isn't their title in TFM's source code?

Because that's how powerful the Super Owner is, the Super Owner doesn't need a title or a rank to have Super Owner permissions. There are many different theories to what rank or title the Super Owner poses as, but all of them say that the Super Owner used to be Senior Admin and is now currently an Operator, but even though the Super Owner might be an Operator, the Super Owner still retains Super Owner powers.

Who is this "Super Owner"?

Nobody knows, the Super Owner's identity is secret, so secret that not even Markbyron, Windows, Seth, or even Wild, knows about the true identity of the Super Owner

There are however, some theories to who what the Super Owner could be

Theory 1: The Super Owner is Markbyron

It is possible that Markbyron is actually the Super Owner, but he's just denying it. However, I disagree with this theory because the theory is just based on the fact that just because Markbyron founded the server he must be the Super Owner. It's possible that Markbyron is only claimed as Founder by the Super Owner to make it harder for people to uncover the Super Owner's true identity.

Theory 2: The Super Owner is the server itself

This collides with the Server-Conscience theory, where the server itself is actually alive and has consciousness of it's own. It is said that the server itself created TotalFreedom and therefore, the Super Owner is actually the server. However, there's a major problem, if the server created TotalFreedom, then what created the server? This would mean that the Super Owner is not the server and actually the person that created the server. Therefore, the Super Owner isn't the server itself.

Theory 3: The Super Owner is admin-user

We need to talk about admin-user, because according to his forum profile, he only has been on TotalFreedom since July 16th of this year and already has Forum Administrator. How can someone one be so new to this server and already have Forum Administrator? Who even vouched for this guy's promotion? And why has nobody questioned him for randomly having Forum Administrator? Unless... he's the Super Owner, that would explain how he has Forum Administrator and only has joined TotalFreedom since July 16th, and nobody has question admin-user about it.

Theory 4: The Super Owner doesn't actually exist

Basically what it says, it claims the Super Owner doesn't actually exist. I disagree, I feel like people who say the Super Owner doesn't exist are probably mislead by the Super Owner to discourage people from finding the real identity of the Super Owner.

Personally, I agree with Theory 3.

So, what do you guys think? What theory do you believe in? If you don't believe in any of the theories, but have a theory of your own, feel free to share it by replying to this thread.

• Theory 3: The Super Owner is admin-user

We need to talk about admin-user, because according to his forum profile, he only has been on TotalFreedom since July 16th of this year and already has Forum Administrator. How can someone one be so new to this server and already have Forum Administrator? Who even vouched for this guy's promotion? And why has nobody questioned him for randomly having Forum Administrator? Unless... he's the Super Owner, that would explain how he has Forum Administrator and only has joined TotalFreedom since July 16th, and nobody has question admin-user about it.

All lies.

• its me

WAS THAT THE BITE OF '87?!

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• what if the superowner is the original owner of tf

aka markbyron

Like I said, the Super Owner cannot be Markbyron for reasons I already discussed:

Theory 1: The Super Owner is Markbyron

It is possible that Markbyron is actually the Super Owner, but he's just denying it. However, I disagree with this theory because the theory is just based on the fact that just because Markbyron founded the server he must be the Super Owner. It's possible that Markbyron is only claimed as Founder by the Super Owner to make it harder for people to uncover the Super Owner's true identity.