• hey guys its (former) admin helium

i am retiring. no hard feelings i just have a lot going on in my life.

not bad things, good things actually but i don't have time to be an admin anymore

it has been fun

quick shout outs to the homies:

Luke you're a real one, helped me out a ton through out my time as admin and gave me alot of very good advice

wild1145 thanks for everything boss man. you were a good boss and very helpful.

Zarcana im going to miss you, so glad i met you on the server we had a bunch of fun and i will never forget it.

videogamesm12 you were singlehandedly in my opinion one of the best, most competent staff members i have ever met. i have and still do very much look up to you as an extremely fair and intelligent bloke. i'd trust you with pretty much anything

erin good bye erin

lyicx I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH LYICX YOU ARE AMAZING AND ARE A TRUE OG. THE INSIDE JOKES, THE EXPERIENCE, THE GUIDANCE, YOU REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY G. W STAFF MEMBER.

@ron i will miss you ron

wow i am tired i just finished the game far cry 5 on infamous difficulty and its 12:48am where i live i gotta go to bed

dude the faith seed battle is so annoying i had like no med packs and barely any ammo but hey at least i got a bonus ending sort of

i hope i have some free periods tomorrow i have to catch up on some AP Chem work ok i am go to bed now good night

imma miss u guys

-helum out