• 1. Your Minecraft name

ixNoah

2. The date and time you were banned.

02-10-2022 21:32

3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

creating gambling

4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.

Adding on, what i did was gambling with coins however i made it clear later you need all items and that it's at your own risk. Players would tend to do this as a joke or one off gag, before this i doubled all money people gave me (not even a scam) so i just wanted to give a more fun way to interact with coins.

5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

PHR

6. Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

Yes

• No

You used a redstone machine to rig a gambling device to scam people out of coins… people got those legitimately

you then tried claiming you put up signs that said ‘no using the machine unless you bought every item’ but those signs were placed after i found evidence of the rigging, not even including the fact u paid me coins to ‘bribe’ me (your words)

its not that deep but the fact you tried covering it up, bribing me and making up signs to get out of it, that’s why you’re banned

that and when you were found out you said ‘LAST CHANCE PAY 125 TO GAMBLE’

Gambling in itself i don’t care about, rigging yeah don’t do that

tl;dr you’re not being unbanned, wait it out

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Object, from the description I got of the build it was rigged for players to always lose but wasn't portrayed as such.

You broke the rule about respecting the people on the server by acting as if they had a chance to actually get something out of it.

Wait out the 24 hour ban imo.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Luke October 2, 2022 at 10:40 PM

Closed the thread.