The Case of the Granite Castle

• The House Always Wins.

I had been writing up a massive document which sort of told the story about the group and shit like that, but I felt that I should instead make a thread with the evidence I've been holding onto for a while and then ask for questions as I have been procrastinating on writing the document for quite some time and that writing a quick thread like this would be easier to do.

The TL;DR of the case from what I've found is that a group consisting of multiple operators, (now former) admins, and indefinitely banned players have been conspiring against the server for their own entertainment. At least one or more of the individuals in the group (especially Mosley) were directly involved in orchestrating the failed vote-off attempt along with several forum spam attacks. Eventually they became confident enough to attack the server directly. A few of them didn't attack the server directly, but instead supplied information for those who were attacking the server to use as part of the attacks. Here's a list of people known to have been involved in the attacks, were supplying information to the group, or attempted to cover it up:

• jwmphall
    • Mosley
    • Ivan
    • Sperience
    • Flobbier
    • kanst
    • Charge
    • Dr_fools

The group were very confident in their ability to never get caught, but obviously that is not the case. It was blatantly obvious who it was and everyone knows that they were in a friend group because they would always go along with each-other's jokes or would justify the group's actions in one form or another.

Many of them appear to hold a serious grudge against Ryan, to the point where they constantly make the same jokes over and over again about him, Atlas Media Group, or something Ryan did in regards to TF. They also dug through Ryan's social media pages and used whatever pictures they could find to make fun of him. They did the same shit to me, but because I'm very secretive about my appearance it was only after an old picture of my face from 2019 was leaked did they find out what I looked like. They did accuse me of wildly ridiculous things like being a nonce, which I pay no attention to because that's a waste of my time.

Evidence

May 4, 2022

Y4Ypskc5Osv49ETe.png

May 6, 2022

ERjh4Zd6Caj7zifr.png

NarqE0ps6m5bijtX.pngVDJ6ya4y0w94Bicc.pngL3p72vPgvfPbokiM.pngNjs053PzhA3evFMz.pngp8Okw6aMSNTEVWpP.pngnhiTABFu6gi7vifc.pngNAOJIgAtYTar0Jms.png

May 7, 2022

6Q3S5prsBXJwwaFZ.pngPjFeNxAePMPu8PJj.pngWRpH1j0jDj7vNBFw.pngC4wxN1VshGGESiam.pngIipUuqPqDN8xOTX1.png rYuAKXmW4gZt0Pqq.pngLnwmmB6l0iF5AK0t.pngMlLoRnoP3iledIZV.png

I'll edit this section with more evidence as I find them again.

Who I've let off

Petya is the one case in which I knew she was in the group and saw evidence of her being involved in the group for some period of time, but decided to let her off the hook anyways. Several of the group's members, in an obvious attempt to retaliate for something they thought she did after her departure from the group, had sent me screenshots of various messages she sent in the group chat prior to her departure. The group also began to target her around the same period and intended to DOX her. When I became aware of what the group was doing, I decided to do the opposite of what they wanted me to do by completely letting Petya off the hook.

After Dr_fools attempted to appeal his Discord ban, Petya did actually give me access to a group chat the group used to use which had a bunch of information that I have yet to dig through. By this point I had already let her off the hook long before, so there was not really a need for her to use it as leverage. While Dr_fools had given Luke and I access to something similar in previous months (which had its own line of inquiry and outcome), it is my belief that he did so for leverage to get a softer sanction. I decided not to give him a softer sentence because he seemed very keen to try to get off the hook as much as possible.

Concluding Remarks

There are times over the years where I have been wronged by the management of this server. Yet, I've gotten over those cases and barely think about them now. Some people in this group clearly need to do the same because they haven't gotten over what happened months ago. Getting banned from a Minecraft server is never a good reason to act like a toxic dickhead and actively harass people who play here or keep the lights running.

Also, I think the comment Rex made on ginlang's suspension thread is pretty accurate.

You can't hide from video

Finally

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

• he**

did u just censor hell

anyway for context they kept asking me to find out ur age cuz they were convinced caleb was a nonce for some reason despite the fact you guys aren't dating

bit ironic fssp of all people is calling others nonces given his best friends are thirteen year olds he met on minecraft but alas

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• It was blatantly obvious who it was and everyone knows that they were in a friend group because they would always go along with each-other's jokes

?key=09e60e407f84a2af26ff2dfd3c9c2cd35d891e20f9a2e5eab7f17a4d75a8b001-aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS52aWRlb2dhbWVzbTEyLm1lL0M0d3hOMVZzaEdHRVNpYW0ucG5n

Screen_Shot_2022-10-01_at_2.16.26_PM.png

hmmmm....

ive seen people from other servers also use "elp" so that's not really anything substantial.

1gaah.png