Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hi it's the fun police.

This isn't a major issue, it's kinda few and far between, but it's on my mind so I'm gonna get to it. Also should say I'm not pointing fingers at anyone - we all love to mess about and I've taken it too far myself more than once.

Just want to say though that as a rule of thumb, be careful when using punishment commands on other admins. Especially if you're on telnet as nobody knows you're there.

Banter happens, obviously. Joke punishments get thrown around a fair bit and that's fine. But everyone on the server has logged on for a reason and the punishment commands are.. disruptive by design. Not saying not to mess about with people, but it's clear when people do and don't wanna be messed with - an admin could be helping a guy out or even just building by themselves and don't need someone waltzing in and banning them for a laugh.

That is all, thanks.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• i was going to make this thread myself, but im glad its been addressed.

i've had too many instances where i've been in a middle of something and some prick on telnet comes on to forcekill or smite me. its one thing if its relevant to the conversation or whatever, but out of nowhere actually grinds my fucking gears

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Admins shouldn't be joke-punishing each other, to begin with, particularly banning since an admin doing it might also forget to use the flag to not roll back and as a result, they might fuck up builds another admin was working on. This shit also sets a very poor example for the OPs.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png