Discord Mod Application - gamingto12

1. What is your full discord name (Ex: DiscordUser#1234) gamingto12#0060
    2. What is your Minecraft IGN? (Ex: Wild1145) gamingto12
    3. What is your timezone? North America, EST
    4. Do you have any previous experience in discord moderation or administration? Yes, I own 2 servers (one more active than the other) and have moderated several other moderately sized servers.
    5. Why should you be picked over others? (Describe in 50 words or more) The experience I have in moderating different types of servers is good for a server as big as TF. I'm good at responding to issues within the server quickly and efficiently. In addition to moderating, I have been experimenting with the different types of moderation bots that are used and have gotten comfortable with commands, and have a good understanding on how things work around the server and how different situations are held. I take roles like this very seriously, meaning that I will not abuse the powers I have for personal benefits or to cause harm to the server. I can prove that I can be trusted with a responsibility like Discord Moderator.
    6. Have you read and understood Discord's Guidelines & TOS? (Yes or No) Yes

Note 1: All Candidates must have their 2FA enabled and have their phone number connected to their discord account before applying. This is to keep all discord moderation staff accounts safe and secure from any unauthorized access.

Note 2: All responses must adhere to https://forum.totalfreedom.me/…ion-response-instructions

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• Your clean record since you joined the staff as a hub mod and the way you dealt with some difficult situations make me think you're good for this so I'll vouch.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Luke September 27, 2022 at 10:25 AM

Closed the thread.