Indefinite Ban Request - PimentoCheese

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and a short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows: TheSchemingSculk

2. What did they do? This user used a command, /etree to bypass AdminWorld's world permissions and griefed various things with the command, generating dozens of large trees and mushrooms around builds. This command is also not logged by coreprotect thus making it untraceable. He used the command at least 1,316 times.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

1. Respect & remain mindful of other members of the community

3. Join the community to engage and have fun, not to advertise, promote hate or otherwise try to harm the overall community

1b. Repeated rule-breaking (recurring category 2 & 3 offenses or punishment bypassing).

1g. Using an exploit that restricts a players experience.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

unknown.png

unknown.png
    unknown.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. Yes, they have several IPs and another username tied to their account. The other account is known as PowerEvasion and has an IP tied to one PimentoCheese used.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 6 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (September 25, 2022 at 10:10 PM).

• Vouch and witness. The command has been used to target specific locations (spawn and other builds mentioned to Zarcana by the player in DMs shortly after) so the intent was clear.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• No half measures, Walter.

Will say this is likely an actual alt. I'm not going to point any (kid named) fingers since there's no evidence linking them to anyone in particular, but this person knew that command would cause untraceable grief and knew to do it in that area, targeting certain areas of adminworld. I just want it to be on the record.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• No half measures, Walter.

Will say this is likely an actual alt. I'm not going to point any (kid named) fingers since there's no evidence linking them to anyone in particular, but this person knew that command would cause untraceable grief and knew to do it in that area, targeting certain areas of adminworld. I just want it to be on the record.

i thought breaking bad ruined me, then i saw this.

vouch

• Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. No.

FYI They have a large number of ips and one of those ips matches connections by another player. See senior lounge on discord for info.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Alco_Rs11 September 25, 2022 at 10:13 PM

Closed the thread.