Suggestions for Minimum Ban Length for 'Long Term' Bans

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Due to the suggestion regarding changing 'Indefinite' bans to 'Long-Term' bans being approved, I am creating this post to gather input from the admins before opening up feedback to OPs in regards to what should be a 'recommended' minimum ban length for each of the common indefinitely bannable offences.

• Attempts at harming the server.
    • Repeated rule-breaking (recurring lesser offenses such as griefing or punishment bypassing).
    • Attempting to or successfully DDoSing or doxing any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.
    • Impersonating any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.
    • Framing any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.
    • Unauthorized access to admin-exclusive resources.
    • Using an exploit that restricts a players experience.
    • Attempts to harm any (ex)member of TotalFreedom.

As always, it'll be up to the admin filing the ban request to determine how long the ban should be, but this is to gather input on what the 'best practice' / 'recommended' minimum ban duration should be for these offences. There will be no changes in regards to how Category 0 bans are issued since those by default are 'unappealable' bans.

When replying, please specify a ban duration for each offence since it will make it easier for me to determine what would be a good ban duration for each instance.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 3 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (September 18, 2022 at 8:51 PM).