[Email Appeal] - _TheRedX Indefinite Ban Appeal

• Hello, whoever is reading this.

I've made mistakes in the past, and participating in this attack is one of them.

I've cut contact with the people involved.

I've worked on a lot of stuff since I've been indefinitely banned, and I hope to be releasing my own server, hopefully, fairly soon. As for now however, I've decided to appeal, because I simply wanted to rejoin a community, which has given much of my passion and has let me express myself. To clarify, I have not used any DDOS attacks against the forums, however, I was in support of these attacks simply because I was mentally worn at the time being, and I figured out what was causing my mental issues, and I've resolved them. It was not this server, it was simply one of my "friends", who continuously harassed me, and I simply couldn't handle it. This friend shall not be named for privacy reasons, because, for doing certain things to me, this person does not deserve clout from me.

1. Minecraft name:

_TheRedex

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

♫ The Red ♫#7227

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:

around 6 months ago

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

Participating in support for one, or multiple forum attacks, occuring within a few days of each other.

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?

Yes, my mistake was stupid and I will follow these guidelines from now on. You will not see me commit such practices again.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• I have to deny this user's ban appeal automatically because they have not waited for the minimum time period of 12 months.

The user is eligible to appeal their ban on February 20th, 2023.

Admins, refer to his indefinite ban notification here.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 2 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (September 13, 2022 at 10:43 PM).

• Alco_Rs11 September 13, 2022 at 10:38 PM

Closed the thread.
  • Alco_Rs11 September 13, 2022 at 10:38 PM

Approved the thread.