Ban Request Thread - Matscalle

• And staying away wont help if you do it it will start the death of totalfreedom as i am planning to show salc1 the server and if he asks me to do so i will say hey the server banned me and i cant sorry the video may not be able to go on

Then so be it... TF isn't going to die, I've been here for the last 10 years and the server pre-dates my being here... As long as I can afford to keep it running and feel there is even the slightest bit of value in keeping this community running, I will. This isn't some for-proffit venture I'm trying to make some cash on, I (As many others here) do this because we've been here a lot longer than you have and care about this community. If you're going to try to use a potential content creator (Who hasn't engaged with me or anyone else yet) as leverage, you need to re-evaluate your place in this community.

Also this wont help banning will just be like this

2 week forum ban

ASHAZ: ima make a ban request while matscalle was already punished by ryan

INDEF BAN = MATSCALLE CANT JOIN AND NO ONE WILL LET MATSCALLE BACK

Your forum ban was totally separate to this request. You were out of line on the forums and this IBR is because you were out of line in game.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• And staying away wont help if you do it it will start the death of totalfreedom as i am planning to show salc1 the server and if he asks me to do so i will say hey the server banned me and i cant sorry the video may not be able to go on

You're really not helping your case here. At all. Blackmail is gonna make your situation worse because it's honestly breaking more rules, and if he's gonna make a video here, he's likely gonna end up contacting Ryan or another member of management to sort things through and get permission rather than a regular player.

Just gives me more reason to affirm a vouch for this ban going through.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

You're really not helping your case here. At all. Blackmail is gonna make your situation worse because it's honestly breaking more rules, and if he's gonna make a video here, he's likely gonna end up contacting Ryan or another member of management to sort things through and get permission rather than a regular player.

Just gives me more reason to affirm a vouch for this ban going through.

I didnt black mail when did i ever blackmail i never did

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Ashaz wants me Banned on forum and minecraft indefinatly bassicly causing me to never come back as the email system looks to be removed and i wont send an email

Which is not nice i tried to appologize to ashaz but he never replies ghosting me and hasent told anyone

• Ashaz wants me Banned on forum

correct & the vast majority apart from my boy dillon agrees

bassicly causing me to never come back as the email system looks to be removed

it’s not

and i wont send an email

thats ur own fault

Which is not nice i tried to appologize to ashaz

it’s not about you and ashaz it’s everything that’s happened over the past year or so given they’re all elements of the same behaviour

and also he is well within his right to ghost, he does not have to talk to you if you want him to

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• It was me trying to resolve everything with him and asking what i did wrong in his eyes so i can change but if he doesnt want to reply it looks like he doesnt want to resolve it with it could be because its in his benafit to not reply so this post can stay up but thats just a theory a DUM SERVER THEORY

• I'm going to add that matscalle recently joined the server and spammed "FUCK TOTALFREEDOM" until either he left or another staff member banned him. Which kinda enforces the point being made in this post.

yup, he hasn't helped his case. i presume he left and i issued a tempban afterwards

unknown.png

• Given his recent escalation in poor behaviour and his abuse towards me also in private Forum DM's

I'm authorising a 3 week network wide ban from all platforms. This is a formal sanction and will not be treated as a self request / break.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• And so the infamous Scalle meets its temporary defeat by the hands of Wild. But most of our fellow Freeyans know that this peace will not last. We predict that within three weeks, the beast will once again be upon us, as vengeful as ever.

We ask that everyone here please try to spend your last days with your loved ones. Tell them that you love them and will always love them to the very end.

For we fear that his return will signal the beginning of the End Times.

ピバラ。

• is there any way we could rereview this in 3 weeks instead of it being an automatic unban? this isn’t new behaviour nor is this the first time we’ve removed him from the community for this reason & we should see if he should be banned for longer

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• is there any way we could rereview this in 3 weeks instead of it being an automatic unban? this isn’t new behaviour nor is this the first time we’ve removed him from the community for this reason & we should see if he should be banned for longer

I think this is a good idea and endorse the idea of a review before unbanning after the 3 weeks.

Anyways,

He's been added & this thread has been locked.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Alco_Rs11 September 19, 2022 at 9:58 PM

Closed the thread.