Ban Request Thread - Matscalle

• This is not a usual ban request, hence why I've left this public and also feel that the public's opinion would suit this.

Matscalle has been harassing me over the past few days, labelling my every action as admin abuse and even going to the extent of posting an expose. I don't know if I'm allowed to post evidence of the harassment and his actions thus far. As of this evening he has "left" the community yet again as he assumes everyone "hates him" when in reality no one does. I'm not in support of his departure and neither are the admin team.

It is safe to say though that this happens every few months. As another admin has said, a year ago if you were to look at him it'd be the exact same behaviour, but I'd like to think it was much lighter back then. I'm not a fan of this behaviour and I don't think it's safe, or healthy, for him to remain on TF for a while.

This thread is a request for matscalle to be banned from the Minecraft server and the Forum indefinitely with a minimum appeal wait of 2 months.

• I vouch. Mats has routinely been disruptive and downright aggressive to members of this community & staff and in my opinion should not be on here until he gets his shit together and learns how to get along with others

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Vouch, I feel as if every time Mat gets punished for something that he's done, he goes on a rampage and doesn't control himself and he lashes out on people. I think it's just about time he takes a break from TF so that he can seek professional help about anger issues or whatever else he has going on in life so that he can get situated enough to maybe come back.
    Also Luke's reasoning sums up just about every other vote on this thread 😂

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

• Vouch, he's been annoying and attention seeking since day one, and clearly can't be trusted to mature or behave, at least not anytime soon.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• I Vouch. TotalFreedom is something Mat should take a break from for a while. It isn't benefitting his health and for the safety of himself and others and he is also subjecting members of the community to harassment, he needs to take a break for a while. He also seems to play the 'victim' when he is caught doing something wrong and makes a large scene about it. I fully support him being banned as a result.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• First thing ill say i have contacted ashaz but i think he is ghosting me i have no idea why he isnt reacting and i dont find that nice he ban requests me and while i try to ask him on dms he doesnt reply

Also if im banned server die cause i might need time due to salc1 thinking about making video and i want to show him around

Also ill miss the 12 tf anneversary

Edit: i was already banned for 2 weeks on the forums due to the problems so i dont get that when im unbanned im immedialty banned

Also these are the messages to ashaz

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/914409814011031606/1021312775965913099/IMG_2120.png

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• Also if im banned server die cause i might need time due to salc1 thinking about making video and i want to show him around

Even if his interest in the server was true, he would be talking to the owner and probably redirected to tizz regarding making a video here, so I wouldn't worry about your presence being needed. Also it's a bit blackmaily to say the server will die if you get banned. it's something you've been called out for before.

Anyway, rolling the clock back 7 months there was a weekend minismp event. Lyicx was hosting it on the Saturday, and he was due to host it on the Sunday. However, Lyicx's event didn't go his way so he took the items from loot chests and jumped into the void to prevent the event from properly progressing. He blamed Lyicx for how the event was handled handled differently to how mat wanted, and then promptly got banned from the events server I believe by Ashaz.

Things spilled into discord and the freedom server over the rest of the weekend, with him spending Sunday afternoon trying to get indef banned whilst blaming Ashaz for ruining his birthday and even, if my memory serves me, suicide baiting. After this debacle he was banned I believe not for any rulebreaking but just to prevent any actual rulebreaking he might regret.

Now, the reason that I'm bringing this up is that I don't feel there's been any behavioural change since then. We've seen similar outbursts not just in recent months but even in recent weeks. He needs to spend some time away from the server and given how things have been that will probably need to be forced.

Edit: double vouch for the extra blackmail added on top of this.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Edited once, last by erin (September 19, 2022 at 12:21 PM).

• Also if im banned server die cause i might need time due to salc1 thinking about making video and i want to show him around

Even if his interest in the server was true, he would be talking to the owner and probably redirected to tizz regarding making a video here, so I wouldn't worry about your presence being needed. Also it's a bit blackmaily to say the server will die if you get banned. it's something you've been called out for before.

Anyway, rolling the clock back 7 months there was a weekend minismp event. Lyicx was hosting it on the Saturday, and he was due to host it on the Sunday. However, Lyicx's event didn't go his way so he took the items from loot chests and jumped into the void to prevent the event from properly progressing. He blamed Lyicx for how the event was handled handled differently to how mat wanted, and then promptly got banned from the events server I believe by Ashaz.

Things spilled into discord and the freedom server over the rest of the weekend, with him spending Sunday afternoon trying to get indef banned whilst blaming Ashaz for ruining his birthday and even, if my memory serves me, suicide baiting. After this debacle he was banned I believe not for any rulebreaking but just to prevent any actual rulebreaking he might regret.

Now, the reason that I'm bringing this up is that I don't feel there's been any behavioural change since then. We've seen similar outbursts not just in recent months but even in recent weeks. He needs to spend some time away from the server and given how things have been that will probably need to be forced.

The jumping in the void with items was just for fun i wasnt the only one to do it

From my memory i didnt blame lyicx

And staying away wont help if you do it it will start the death of totalfreedom as i am planning to show salc1 the server and if he asks me to do so i will say hey the server banned me and i cant sorry the video may not be able to go on

Also this wont help banning will just be like this

2 week forum ban

ASHAZ: ima make a ban request while matscalle was already punished by ryan

INDEF BAN = MATSCALLE CANT JOIN AND NO ONE WILL LET MATSCALLE BACK

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• And staying away wont help if you do it it will start the death of totalfreedom as i am planning to show salc1 the server and if he asks me to do so i will say hey the server banned me and i cant sorry the video may not be able to go on

seriously mate all you’re doing is convincing me more that this is justified

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg