The real reason why I was banned and the lack of transparency within this server.

• (anything in a different colour is probably a link)
    I'm simply making this post to address the actual reason why I was actually banned, as I believe the players (who don't have access to the IBR) should know why.

The real reason why I was banned was due to me and some friends I won't name (but I know this info will inevitably be shown when Ryan punishes more players for this) joining the server with fake FQDN's over 5 months ago. This was used to show funny join IPs using plan. This at the time was just as a joke and most people who saw it took it as a joke. Me and some friends then started to mention nocom and jokingly mention burgers (this is an inside joke) and Ryan. After like a week or so we mainly stopped messing with plan, but we always had atleast 1 funny message there. Fast-forward to a couple days ago and I find I'm banned due to joining with these FQDN's. Mainly: mentions of nocom, the burger inside joke, and Ryan.

If you just wanted to see why I was banned, then there you go. You can leave, but if you want to hear more then I guess keep reading.

According to Ryan I was targeting him. But there could've been several other ways you could've dealt with this than to just permban me, because none of this stuff was *really* intended to be hurtful, it was all just jokes. But it seems Ryan can't take a joke. I don't have anything against you. I will admit that I was wrong about me being totally 100% innocent, I am somewhat guilty, but I still dont think it merits a complete network-wide ban from the server and discord to the point where several of my friends now don't want to associate with me whatsoever. The lack of transparency here makes it seem as if I had done something completely horrible when in fact it was pretty minor in my eyes. Now yes, I am aware im probably not being unbanned since Ryan's word is Ryan's word, but I just wanted to state the facts and let the players know why I was actually banned, with transparency. This is also another reason why IBR's should be publicised again (without showing IP addresses) because it makes things way more transparent, even if the OPs have no say in these IBRs.

I don't have much more to say, so have a good day and idk go clean ur teeth 8) .

• so u made all those names such as making fun of ryans weight 5 months ago. remind me, was this not at the same time flobbier and bobpop were raiding saying very similar things?

makes me wonder who these friends you ‘wont name’ are

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• so u made all those names such as making fun of ryans weight 5 months ago. remind me, was this not at the same time flobbier and bobpop were raiding saying very similar things?

makes me wonder who these friends you ‘wont name’ are

im somewhat friends with flobbier but lmfao thats not who was doing it with me lol its p obv who they are if you used your eyes and looked ^^

• wild1145 September 5, 2022 at 7:14 PM

Closed the thread.