1RS username indefenate blacklist apeal

• 1. Minecraft name:

1RS

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):

Bloom Sirenix#6090

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban:

2019-2020 unsure when exactly It happened and its only the freedomop-001 server and likely remaining from the old server

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:

Well me and the old owner did not get a long some older staff members here still knows me from that time and likely will object, but I guess I give it another go

• lyicx September 4, 2022 at 2:13 AM

Approved the thread.
  • Denied.

Your previous appeal was denied on the 13th of August with explicit instructions that you can appeal after 30 days have passed.

On a second note, you also forgot to answer question 5 from the Indefinite Ban Release Form in regards to agreeing to follow the conduct policy so not only is the appeal posted so soon (which is why it was denied) it was also incomplete.

5. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above?

Given the major consensus is that you are not fit to return to this server and the evidence is there to prove it, I am going to deny this.

Denied.

You may re-appeal your ban in 30 days.

30 days have not passed (30 days would be September 12th).

You can appeal again without it being automatically denied on that date and make sure to answer all the questions before submitting it.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 4 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (September 4, 2022 at 4:15 AM).

• Alco_Rs11 September 4, 2022 at 3:36 AM

Closed the thread.