What made you become a regular (returning) player on the server?

• Because out of those thousands out there, I don't think there's another that does Creative/FreeBuild anywhere near as good as TF. So many servers label themselves such, but just have plots, and/or lock flat worlds behind ranks, paywalls or applications. Then the couple that DO have a freebuild flat world have tons of rules and restrictions, and while they're understandable, it's still annoying.

Add to that the great community TF has, and that's why I'm here.

As for other gamemodes, Prison is braindead, Minigames are mostly PvP which I suck at, ditto for Factions, and not only are SMPs a dime a dozen, but they get boring pretty quick. Which pretty much leaves Creative, which circles back to finding a decent Creative server, which leaves TF the last one standing.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• Total Freedom is, or at least was, the hub for item creation. Generally, it's also a great place to find the weirdest things you can do in Minecraft, due to quite the diverse and knowledgeable community. Not many other servers can provide this.

It's servers like these where you find the brightest minds. I wish I was like them, and it makes me feel left out that I'm not. At least there's other things I'm good at though. I'd still love to be cracked at technical stuff like coding, I don't know what's holding me back.

• Because out of those thousands out there, I don't think there's another that does Creative/FreeBuild anywhere near as good as TF. So many servers label themselves such, but just have plots, and/or lock flat worlds behind ranks, paywalls or applications. Then the couple that DO have a freebuild flat world have tons of rules and restrictions, and while they're understandable, it's still annoying.

As for other gamemodes, Prison is braindead, Minigames are mostly PvP which I suck at, ditto for Factions, and not only are SMPs a dime a dozen, but they get boring pretty quick. Which pretty much leaves Creative, which circles back to finding a decent Creative server, which leaves TF the last one standing.

If only new people saw this server as more than a place to grief and never return, it'd be much more popular. If it got the attention of a large youtube creator somehow, it'd give people much more incentive to stay.

• Total Freedom is, or at least was, the hub for item creation. Generally, it's also a great place to find the weirdest things you can do in Minecraft, due to quite the diverse and knowledgeable community. Not many other servers can provide this.

It's servers like these where you find the brightest minds. I wish I was like them, and it makes me feel left out that I'm not. At least there's other things I'm good at though. I'd still love to be cracked at technical stuff like coding, I don't know what's holding me back.

Because out of those thousands out there, I don't think there's another that does Creative/FreeBuild anywhere near as good as TF. So many servers label themselves such, but just have plots, and/or lock flat worlds behind ranks, paywalls or applications. Then the couple that DO have a freebuild flat world have tons of rules and restrictions, and while they're understandable, it's still annoying.

If only new people saw this server as more than a place to grief and never return, it'd be much more popular. If it got the attention of a large youtube creator somehow, it'd give people much more incentive to stay.

i liked getting permbanned and annoying others as the 9 year old i was 😁😁😁

I still act like that sometimes. There's a lot of people who think I'm a 9 year old even though I'm 19.

Because I care for this server. I don't know why, but this certain server has a special place in my heart.

Smaller communities tend to have that effect. Everyone knows each other, and people will likely see each other every day.

rrnu you might wanna merge your posts

because the community is amazing

the only reason i don't play anymore is because i refused to migrate to a Microsoft account

Heh if I could, I'd just get ya a new account so you wouldn't have to use any personal info.

thanks

• The community mainly, I've met many very interesting people, and even though I rarely find myself playing nowadays, this server will always have a special place in my heart. Y'all are awesome (except for some of those who arent, but i won't explicitly call them out). One day I hope to return to being active and help out a bunch with the server, as id hate to see anything bad happen to it. This server and it's community has given me so many great opportunities, i'd never have started making music or doing crazy code stuff without it.

• I've been conducting a case study on the players of TotalFreedom for my PhD in psychology. I have spent the past year or so collecting data on the players of this server and analyzing how and why they act and react.

i love texas