Application for Reinstatement - Paldiu

1. Paldiu
    2. Sib Nutsch / Miaxis#0001
    3. Yes
    4. Super Admin from 2011 - 2012
      Senior Admin from 2012 - 2014 (Two year split for inactivity)
      Senior Admin from 2016 - 2019 (Maybe 2020, not sure)
    5. Removed for inactivity; I cannot remember if a post was made or not, but I think that I had left around the same time I ended up taking on two jobs and workings around 80 hours a week.
    6. Every day for at least 1-2 hours a day
    7. I have read and also agree to the terms and conditions, server rules, and staffing procedures and protocols.
    8. I have no family members who play on this server.
  • Though voting isn’t allowed, I still have a concern. There’s already a huge delay in development due to the huge backlog - if you were to become admin wouldn’t this lead to further delays?

No; there's nothing short of a miracle that can save the backlog. In this situation, this is helpful to me because I can't even access half the things on the Live server so any debugging or bug identification needs to be done by cloning live and running it to dev then adding myself to admin and doing a bunch of extra steps when I could just be admin here and check things out on the live server.

In terms of development; things are progressing as fast as they feasibly can with only two active developers (Video and I, sometimes Taah & Allink). We should be on track for the next release; if 2022.06 was not released yet then that's my fault and I'll have that released today. Otherwise, this won't affect development pace, or if it does the change would be negligible.

• erin September 1, 2022 at 10:48 PM

Closed the thread.