• Hi Folks,

I just wanted to give you a quick update on my activity (or the somewhat lack there of) and what's going on TF wise.

Currently for me there are quite a few things going on outside of TF that are taking up the vast majority of my time, between my various commitments I currently have both personally and work related I haven't got the greatest amount of time currently to do the many things I have on my to do list for TF related activities.

I have also recently accepted a new job offer, so the next 3-6 months I've got quite a lot going on when it comes to work as I finish my current job and start a new one which is taking up quite a considerable amount of my time that it did not before, and I've had various personal changes in my life which means my spare time is no longer quite so spare!

From a TF Perspective, my hope is that StevenNL2000 will be back with us in a more active capacity in the coming weeks, I need to catch up with him but if he does return to activity in the next few weeks he will be able to pick back up various activities relating to the Freedom game-mode which I've been trying to cover for in his abcense.

More generally TF wise I'm still keeping an eye on the forums in my spare time and on the Discord, but my ability to progress with some of the in game work that needs doing is limited, so I'm currently quite dependant on the dev team and sys admin team to progress and maintain things for me, which I very greatly appreciate!

I am still around, and if there's a major incident with the server I'll be here to try to fix it / keep the lights on as best I can so there's no concern there, it's just a bit harder to dedicate substantial chunks of time like I could before.

In the event that Steven is not likely to return in the near future and my activity is not likely to increase I will ensure proper messures are in place to ensure there's minimal disruption to the community as a whole.

I appreciate your understanding.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK