TF Movie Event (taking place on MCEvents)

• Following a request by ayunami2000, I have set up a VPS to ensure that the event can continue to take place. This is because the current stage of the event is the building stage, where we were supposed to keep events-02 open for about 2 weeks for set buildings with reviews often taking place. Unfortunately, because of the events last night, we can't go forward with this.

Although MCEvents is supposed to have ended and was shutdown, I'm just going to label this VPS as part of MCEvents.

We're not starting the event till 20:00 BST tomorrow but you're welcome to use the server as some kinda freeop server. We're also looking for more plugins to add in order to aid this event.

IP: 140.238.101.117

Thanks.

Edit: This is an unofficial event

Edit 2: Discord server is https://discord.gg/THwtazmw

Edited once, last by You! (July 31, 2022 at 11:19 PM).

• im kind of confused, are you gonna be playing the movie on discord or in-game with ayunami’s bot

not sure where this idea came from where we’re actually playing a movie

if you’ve been following recently on the other posts and in-game, we’re actually making a movie for TF.

we’re not allowed to stream movies

• im kind of confused, are you gonna be playing the movie on discord or in-game with ayunami’s bot

not sure where this idea came from where we’re actually playing a movie

if you’ve been following recently on the other posts and in-game, we’re actually making a movie for TF.

we’re not allowed to stream movies

to be fair, the title kind of makes it sound like y'all are watching movies n whatnot.

"if you've been following recently on other posts and in-game"

keyword being *if*.

not all of us have.

1gaah.png

• not sure where this idea came from where we’re actually playing a movie

Because that is the most obvious way to take what you’ve said.

This entire event has been announced very poorly. This thread doesn’t even address what the event is. I had to ask you about whether we were actually watching a movie. You say that I haven’t been following the other posts, but the ONE other post on this was a retarded compilation of people being just as confused as I was.

• This thread doesn’t even address what the event is.

It talks about how we’re building sets for the movie.

I get the confusion, I’m sorry that it wasn’t clear. It’s been announced well though, we’ve had good turnouts so far and many are willing to make this work. Sorry if you failed to understand.

• To be fair, your latest announcent said you were going to use freedom-01 but then you asked me to use the events server so that you could use movecraft and whatever.

And I just noticed you NEVER posted it in the Events section as if this was never supposed to be an official TF event.

Do you have an idea how difficult is for me to understand what on earth is going on in my events team?

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• To be fair, your latest announcent said you were going to use freedom-01 but then you asked me to use the events server so that you could use movecraft and whatever.

We did use freedom-01 for the first stage of the event, which was planning. As for set building, and for filming, freedom-01 had a small fraction of what we need to make this work. This is when we switched to events-02.

And I just noticed you NEVER posted it in the Events section as if this was never supposed to be an official TF event

It never was. I mean I even told you in DMs that this event was waiting a long while to be scheduled and done, I think ayunami was waiting 2-3 weeks. If he’s not communicated to you about it then that’s not on me, I’m not the host and I’ve just posted this on behalf of ayunami.

I apologise for the lack of communication and clarity throughout the posts.

• Guys, listen. I just want to create a movie with the TF community. I don't see why you guys have to make a big mess out of it saying "this isn't planned well." or "you dumbass! you did this or that wrong!!" Ffs chill and let the event happen, it's a block game.

• Well, I built part of the setting for the first act/short/whatever the fuck it is. It's on that MCEvents server, around 1000, 1000.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• I don't see why you guys have to make a big mess out of it saying "this isn't planned well." or "you dumbass! you did this or that wrong!!" Ffs chill and let the event happen, it's a block game.

perhaps it has something to do with the server being fucked for a week dunno just a hunch

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Tizz June 8, 2023 at 9:15 PM

Closed the thread.