Admin Application - Yurni (The Sequel)

• if yurni was involved and trying to get shit leaked i have no reason to believe a random change of heart occurred between then and when the raids first began.

Her asking for admin chat and joking about being the shadow leader of Atlas Media Group to me come across as if she's joking...

Yurni received copies of admin chat from Charge and Ria, who was indefinitely suspended for giving Yurni copies of Admin Chat. That was not a joke since the evidence Luke provided clearly showed a screenshot of Admin Chat. One image, specifically this one further implies that Yurni received multiple copies of admin chat, especially given the reaction of Sperience and Yurni mentioned how they got whatever content is linked in that URL from Ria and that 'being tight with admins helps.'

Here's Yurni asking for Admin Chat and a screenshot is handed out right after. Them asking for the admin chat was indeed not a joke that you feel it was.

unknown.png

“The worst I’ll get is a slap on the wrist”

“I have nothing to lose and everything to gain”

I very much doubt Yurni was in anyway serious with those statements, since she had everything to lose as an active member of the community (in Feburary).

"The worst I'll get is a slap on the wrist" is a statement she quite obviously made in conjunction with her "Shadow Leader" joke...

Yurni did get a 'slap on the wrist' and no further sanctions were given out. They simply had their first application denied and were barred from applying for 60 days and no formal sanctions were given out for the admin chat stuff. They gained copies of admin chat and no repercussions for it were given.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Them asking for the admin chat was indeed not a joke that you feel it was.

I'm not going to lie but it really feels like a joke, in the same way me asking every so often other admins to forcekill lyicx, or in the same way I've seen people asking admins to smite an OP; in which both cases the action were executed multiple times in the past.

It's not like Yurni went "Hey I need you to show me if X said Y about Z at H:M", no context was added. The whole message was "leak admin chat", Yurni went straight ahead and said something context-less, absurd, and unprompted because it's funny, in the same way I may join chat, say "we should forcekill lyicx", see it happen, have a laugh, and then resume with my life.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• I'm withdrawing this, I refuse to watch this community tear itself apart especially if I'm the reason for it. I've apologized for my actions and will continue to do so. I'm gonna kindly request admins deal with my ibr without causing any more drama, this server's community helped me be happy with myself. Last thing I want is for yall to be at each others throats.

• erin July 25, 2022 at 10:08 AM

Closed the thread.