Admin Application - Yurni (The Sequel)

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

Yurni, My time zone is CST but my active time is very sporadic

3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

Mar 3, 2021

4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

Yurni#4918

5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

Student

6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

No

7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

Several times a week

8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.)

None

9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).

No

1. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I have at least a tiny bit of knowledge when it comes to some exploits, and even those I wont recognize will be caught by others and I can learn what to look for quickly. I'm also a very very active member so there is a high chance I'll be on when others aren't. Despite my recent gap of inactivity I am becoming very active again.

2. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

North America

3. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

Yes

4. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes

5. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

Yes

Also link to my old application (denied) Here

• objection. i still don’t trust you. last time you were suspended due to involvement with bobpop/flobbier and your conduct in relation to that.

i’m gonna be 100% with all you guys video and erin will say something along the lines of it being misconduct with riawo but what really happened was proof came to light to yours truly that Yurni was involved with bobpop/flobbier/fssp. i recieved groupchat logs from a different groupchat (that erin and caleb seem to deem ‘separate’) where Yurni chat a ton of shit and attempted to gain logs (which was successful). i’m telling you guys this because it was omitted by EAO. whether that was intentional for security reasons (that have since been resolved imo) or for other reasons is unknown but i’m sure thats justified.

i will post evidence if permitted to. if not i’ll try transcript it.

anyway so you’re reinstating right when the raids have started up again. that’s sus as fuck. especially given how inactive you were prior.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by Luke (July 24, 2022 at 12:17 AM).

• anyway so you’re reinstating right when the raids have started up again. that’s sus as fuck. especially given how inactive you were prior.

I didn't even know the raids started up recently besides the username "GrandmasBalls" joining earlier today and being banned and some people said it was flobbier or something along the lines.

I didn't participate in the raids, I even ushered the ban of all but one of my alts because they were gifts from Charge and one of my alts, that was a gift from charge, was used to raid. (erin can confirm this) I understand the overall distrust of me, being in that group chat was ridiculously stupid of me and my actions in it even stupider.

My personal feelings towards bobpop, flobbier, fssp, and others associated with them currently are pretty straight forward, distrust and dislike however, unlike the aforementioned, I never liked fssp and never associated with him or will I ever wish to be, luckily I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

My participation in any groupchats was also quite an amount of time before the raids. Not to mention the raiding party members often seem to hate me too.

I do hope you are allowed to post your evidence, even if replying to it is more work for me or it gets me denied I wanna put my stupid actions behind me and leave no bad blood between me and the community.

• I Object.

I don't think anyone who has involvement should be considering applying with the raids finally dying out only like a month ago. All of a sudden these accounts linking to the Granite Castle and your sudden activity return may be coincidental but I don't think your trust has been re-gained for you to be applying for admin so soon.

On a second note, as soon as Yurni was found to be gaining access to logs, there should have been an IBR filed for that and the involvement with the 'Granite Castle' (Mosley, Flobbier & co.'s group chat). They didn't have rights to admin-exclusive resources and managing to get them is punishable with an indefinite ban in its own right according to the guidance for issuing sanctions (Admins Only).

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 3 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (July 24, 2022 at 7:37 PM).

• I will continue to vouch with the same rationale as the last time this application was open.

I would also like to point out that after looking at the old threads, the community has been only been given context that the only wrongdoings of Yurni were: receiving logs from an admin, and throwing eggs at someone in the video game... Which I do not believe are grounds for a solid objection. I would go as far as saying the admins are entirely at fault there.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• I Object.

I don't think anyone who has involvement should be considering applying with the raids finally dying out only like a month ago. All of a sudden these accounts linking to the Granite Castle and your sudden activity return may be coincidental but I don't think your trust has been re-gained for you to be applying for admin so soon.

On a second note, as soon as Yurni was found to be gaining access to logs, there should have been an IBR filed for that and the involvement with the 'Granite Castle'. They didn't have rights to admin-exclusive resources and managing to get them is punishable with an indefinite ban in its own right according to the guidance for issuing sanctions (Admins Only).

can i ask what is granite castle pls?

Is this the end?

• here you’ll find the screenshots in question

I've nothing to do but apologize for those, I'm sorry, It was beyond stupid of me to do anything I did in those screen shots and in that gc, but at the very least I would like to disconnect myself from the actual raids as it seems people are trying to tie a knot between me and them.

The dates in the screenshots provided by luke were February, the image bellow has the earliest raid messages I could find by searching the n-word along with only containing messages from the totalfreedom bot (if there are earlier ones I apologize but urge you to post them)
    Notice its date.
    0DIfv0PK.jpg

Also here is charge calling me the nword and what I can only imagine is blacklisting me from the "Granite Castle"
    Also notice this was over a month before the first raid message I could find.
    KrYwWX4l.jpg

Also like to note that on my old application the two heaviest objectors were Charge and Bobpop, if I were going to participate in the raids, wouldn't it be in their best interest to have another person in the admin team?

• These screenshots seem to date from Feburary, no?

yet still shows involvement, no? if yurni was involved and trying to get shit leaked i have no reason to believe a random change of heart occurred between then and when the raids first began.

no, i don’t trust what they voted either given how they were trying to be as covert as possible.

furthermore once i actually posted these i was removed from the groupchat where i found them.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• if yurni was involved and trying to get shit leaked i have no reason to believe a random change of heart occurred between then and when the raids first began.

Her asking for admin chat and joking about being the shadow leader of Atlas Media Group to me come across as if she's joking...

how is the date (February) furthering your case at all?

Because, to my knowledge, there was no raiding at that point?

“The worst I’ll get is a slap on the wrist”

“I have nothing to lose and everything to gain”

I very much doubt Yurni was in anyway serious with those statements, since she had everything to lose as an active member of the community (in Feburary).

"The worst I'll get is a slap on the wrist" is a statement she quite obviously made in conjunction with her "Shadow Leader" joke...

That was four months ago. It’s far, far too soon.

Personally, I don't find holding grudges for more than a month or so to be very good for my mental health. I find forgiveness often yields more bountiful results than holding such grudges. But maybe that's just me.

• Personally, I don't find holding grudges for more than a month or so to be very good for my mental health. I find forgiveness often yields more bountiful results than holding such grudges. But maybe that's just me.

You fail to understand any of our points. It’s not about grudges, it’s about trust. Sure I can forgive Yurni, but I cannot trust them. Jfc