1RS Infinite username blacklist appeal

• Your Minecraft name

1RS

The date and time you were banned.

2 years ago unsure about exact date

What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.

I had beef with the old owner and honestly forgot what happened

Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)?

Yes, I agree to them

Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961

Cause of the beef I had with the staff back then and he hated me to the point he doxed me multiple times but I rather move on from that the person is no longer even staff

Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?

CatholicMario

• wild1145 July 23, 2022 at 12:35 AM

Approved the thread.
  • 1rs July 23, 2022 at 12:43 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “1RS Infinite suspension appeal” to “1RS Infinite username blacklist appeal”.
  • i object. This is a cycle. you’ve been banned and unbanned legit more times than dragon’s been suspended and for longer - you didn’t ‘have beef with the old owner’ you threatened to ddos several members of the server

he also didn’t dox you jesus fucking christ dunno how many times this was said back then

also i will go into far more detail from the points i remember about the last time you were here but i will say it is nowhere as simple as ‘i had beef with the old owner’

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• I read Luke's reply and was gonna object when I had the energy to get up outta bed but ill do it now so I don't forget.

So object, for ovsly luke's reasoning, and then on discord they bypassed the server banned role Luke gave them since they are currently banned and pinged Ryan for nonsense.

• folks i’m gonna say now just for the sake of fairness that the only proof i have of it being an alt is my memory. 1rs has claimed they used the account then but not anymore as its someone elses and i want to be fair with this. that being said if that is the alt they got at me in dms and tried sending me an ip logger.

• I had beef with the old owner and honestly forgot what happened

Object, I want to know what happened and so far I have no reason not to believe what Luke has said, which is an offense I find inexcusable.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• object, luke sums up my reasoning enough. iirc, you repeatedly caused issues and while i do not remember specifics, i wasnt just "beef with the old owner".

1gaah.png

• Object for Luke's reasoning.

Additionally, I'm quite sure this "Tara" character (who, according to Figure A, sent Luke an OnlyFans link) is your alternative account. I find it interesting how your timezones are the same and you make the similar level of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes (depicted with red underline in Figure B, C and D).

I can't forget to mention this "Tara" character sent photoshopped images (Figure A & Figure D) where they replaced their IP grabbing link (shown in figure F) with a conveniently censored OnlyFans profile. Additionally, they censored the timestamps of their sent messages, which would probably help if they were planning to replace the message they sent the IP logger in with a seemingly legitimate one they had sent in another channel with no role changing their name's colour. Or they could've just used Inspect Element, which is weird considering they went to the effort of censoring all of their messages' timestamps and conveniently left out Luke's.

Edit 23/07/23 6AM BST:
    Additional proof that the images "Tara" sent has been provided to me by Folfy in DMs, the position of the timestamp is misaligned by one pixel (depicted in Figure I).

This "Tara" character seems to be logged on with Discord Web while you're logged in on Discord Desktop in your server (I will not be providing a link to this Discord server as I believe that would be considered advertising, both depicted in Figure G, provided by a friend with a modded Discord client using the BetterStatusIndicators plugin).

i remember for fact that minecraft account was your alt. because you used it as an alt back last time you were here..

The above quote and the preceding evidence leads me to believe that Tara is in-fact your alternative accound and you used it to send Luke an IP logging link. Which both isn't allowed by our guidelines and shows no character integrity.

Also, where's the proof in this accusation of Doxxing (shown in Figure H) you send in your server

Edit 23/07/22 9AM BST:
    Video provided proof that this user was in-fact Doxxed (shown in Figure H and Video's vote). However, it remains to be said whether or not the information was gathered/shared without the consent of the user or even if it were TF members who doxxed them in the first place and not just having searched their name in Google and found an already published doxxed. Regardless, the Doxxing doesn't seem to have been shared and no users were planning to harm/annoy the user with the information. It seems to me like they were using the Dox to get the player help as in that point of time they seemed to have been struggling with a mental health issue of some kind.

Figure A:
    tara.png

Figure B:

fleed.png

Figure C:

nerver.png

Figure D:

the_china.png

Figure F:

loggar.png

Figure G:

unknown.png

Figure H:

unknown.png

Figure I:

unknown.png

Edited 2 times, last by Allink: Amend Dox section (July 23, 2022 at 9:55 AM).

• Quote from the appellant

Cause of the beef I had with the staff back then and he hated me to the point he doxed me multiple times but I rather move on from that the person is no longer even staff

Not entirely true.

For context, 1RS was indefinitely banned in May 2020 because it was concluded that he needed help that TotalFreedom as a community was and still will likely never be able to provide. While the indefinite ban request was rather controversial as many noted he was being provoked by others, it was mostly agreed that his actions still warranted the indefinite ban.

If you read the original request, you can find the original evidence that led to his indefinite ban. I've included some screenshots below from that original request, but there were additional pieces of evidence not included below.

Suicide and death threats

lGXUkVd.png

rJZwCyl.png

image0.png

There does actually exist some mention of doxxing coming into place in the request, as many remarks about how some members have his personal information and how it could come in handy to get him help are present in it.

Vouch on the permban but since you guys seem to know his IRL info I suggest getting actual authorities involved as it seems much deeper than the average "I'm gonna kms" that we see on TF. Other than that, don't engage with him anymore

we should try to get him some help how we would go about do that idk

There are people that know his IRL details I believe

While I understand that the situation at the time was rough and people can change in that time period, your recent actions (including attempting to IP-log a staff member, then trying to cover it up) are still big red flags about your behavior.

Object.

unknown.png

This detective work seems like some shit I would do.

image.png

• There does actually exist some mention of doxxing coming into place in the request, as many remarks about how some members have his personal information and how it could come in handy to get him help are present in it.

Not entirely sure if the information was gained without their consent or not. Regardless, it doesn't seem to have been used (or planned to be used) in a malicious way. I'll update my vote with the new information provided here.

• if i recall correctly the dox accusation was made against Seth in specific cuz Seth posted his ip somewhere. at the time on tf that was commonplace for ban requests and server logs. dont think the stuff caleb found was relevant to this particular allegation

Edited once, last by Luke (July 23, 2022 at 10:32 AM).

• For those who are curious the following posts are relevant:

https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/66768/e…erm-ban-request (This is the ban he is appealing)

Other indef bans:

1RS | TotalFreedom
    1) Name of offender and IP. Format in yaml. (refer to the example) 1RS: - 84.84.32.209 Opensim: - 84.84.32.209 a) What did they do? They bypassed their…
    totalfreedom.boards.net
    EnderNator10 Suicidal Threats | TotalFreedom
    This isn't the first time this player has discussed suicide. Beginning to become a problem for players and admins alike: (Might I also add that I banned him…
    totalfreedom.boards.net
    FakeAdmin | TotalFreedom
    FakeAdmin - 87.178.229.52 - Imposing as 2 admins, grieifng, ect. Proof
    totalfreedom.boards.net

Honestly just look through https://totalfreedom.boards.net/threads/recent?q=EnderNator and https://totalfreedom.boards.net/threads/recent?q=1RS, holy cow there’s just so much shit.

Dude you have a problem, you keep making threats, blaming it on depression or something stupid and then get punished, and then you appeal time and time again until people take pitty because it’s been so long since you ban. I highly suggest you change your behavior or get help, and until I see evidence of this I will have to object

• Alco_Rs11 August 14, 2022 at 2:19 AM

Closed the thread.