Introducing MCEvents

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hello everyone!

Due to a lack of events in recent days, because of many factors, I and a few others have teamed up to form an unofficial group: MCEvents! This is not to be confused with the current events team, TF Events, and is instead considered as a separate entity.

We're currently setting up a server, with 2 vCPU cores and a bit of RAM, in order to provide a place for our events to take place.

We hope we can provide the community with good events!

Edited 2 times, last by You! (July 20, 2022 at 6:26 PM).

• seems like an encroachment of power and you have a history of doing this. ryan has also historically been opposed to hosting tf events outside of tf. one time fionn had a bedwars event on hypixel, and it didnt go down too well with ryan. have u asked ryan about this?

• Official Post

So I should point out that this is not official nor endorsed by TF and should be treated as a totally external community that I've most certainly not blessed or encouraged. With that in mind, I would ask that you not refer to it as "TF Events" because it has nothing to do with TF as far as I am concerned & aware.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• wild1145 July 20, 2022 at 6:53 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Introducing TFEvents” to “Introducing MCEvents”.