• jcoins is a currency plugin

JCoins - WoltLab®
    This plugin integrates an extensive virtual credit system into the WoltLab Suite with which member can be rewarded for their activities.
    www.woltlab.com

it would be fun to have a second currency type for the forum

codium multimatter redanium sporres

• unless you can explain what uses this would have and give an actual good explanation at that, i'd say no.

1gaah.png

• Official Post

This plugin integrates an extensive virtual credit system into the WoltLab Suite.

With the base plugin, it is possible to sell JCoins automated with PayPal. The Administrator has the power to easily see purchases in the ACP. In addition, the administrator can quickly and easily create and manage deals. Also limited time offers are available here

Absolutely not.

This plugin integrates an extensive virtual credit system into the WoltLab Suite.

With the base plugin, it is possible to sell JCoins automated with PayPal. The Administrator has the power to easily see purchases in the ACP. In addition, the administrator can quickly and easily create and manage deals. Also limited time offers are available here

Absolutely not.

it doesnt need to be sold this means selling can be turned off lol

• unless you can explain what uses this would have and give an actual good explanation at that, i'd say no.

i am quoting myself here to repeat this, because you've not explained at all as to why we should add this. at the moment, this entire suggestion seems stupid as hell.

1gaah.png

• I do not vouch for this as it does not provide anything useful, why would a forum need to have the feature to reward others for their activities, seems pretty useless.

🎷the one, the only, saxophone man

• Jcoin will allow for a current currency while normal tf coins are not quickly obtainable this plugin will hopephully make a new on forum and in game economie for people to sell stuff

jcoin has a dissable feature on buying it if you look at the god damn pictures

Absolutely not.

it doesnt need to be sold this means selling can be turned off lol

are you even sure that this could even be turned off in the first place?

unless you can explain what uses this would have and give an actual good explanation at that, i'd say no.

i am quoting myself here to repeat this, because you've not explained at all as to why we should add this. at the moment, this entire suggestion seems stupid as hell.

• From what I can gather from the questions and other things I can read on the plugin page, it's main use case is to buy ranks on the forum, presumably either as a pure cosmetic or to get extra forum features like extra boards or whatever. Either that, or the rewards bought can be claimed in whatever video game the forum is for, etc.

And yknow.. that just ain't us. If you join this forum, just like if you join this server, you should have the same access, excluding staff perms, as any other regular user. I accept we have the coin system and shop system, which I'm not entirely a fan of but the fact it's a little incentive to vote redeems that for me.

Anyway, yeah, object. This doesn't fit with our theme at all and doesn't benefit the forum in any way.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

No.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited once, last by Alco_Rs11 (July 20, 2022 at 12:31 AM).

• Jcoin will allow for a current currency while normal tf coins are not quickly obtainable this plugin will hopephully make a new on forum and in game economie for people to sell stuff

Absolutely not.

are you even sure that this could even be turned off in the first place?

I still stand where I am, it does not provide any benefit and just adds another thing that will not help the forum in any way like a theme or a real beneficial plugin would. Object.

There is no need for a forum to have an economy, it is understandable in-game but not on a forum.

🎷the one, the only, saxophone man

We should not be "paywalling" any features of the forum since the entire purpose of the forum is mainly to facilitate discussions, apply for ranks & roles, appeal bans, view server policies, etc. Coins are an in-game thing as a reward for voting, chat reactions, winning events, activity (Mentally Unstable), etc. and as such, can be used to unlock cosmetic items in the game to facilitate player retention.

The forum should not have features that would otherwise be inaccessible unless a user "bought" it with 'coins,' especially since there is no practical use for them as of current.

You also did not give any ideas on what this plugin would even be useful for nor did you give examples of things that could even be made into a 'shop item.'

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

We should not be "paywalling" any features of the forum since the entire purpose of the forum is mainly to facilitate discussions, apply for ranks & roles, appeal bans, view server policies, etc. Coins are an in-game thing as a reward for voting, chat reactions, winning events, activity (Mentally Unstable), etc. and as such, can be used to unlock cosmetic items in the game to facilitate player retention.

The forum should not have features that would otherwise be inaccessible unless a user "bought" it with 'coins,' especially since there is no practical use for them as of current.

You also did not give any ideas on what this plugin would even be useful for nor did you give examples of things that could even be made into a 'shop item.'

PTW in a nutshell

E3rayehWUAQJUGj.jpg?width=1047&height=588