Remove the "Tag Cloud" box

• It's a temporary thing to help me sort posts. Due to the way we imported from flarum that has to be on every page for me to sub filter the contents of a board by its approved / denied status. It will be removed as soon as I finish organising threads

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• It's a temporary thing to help me sort posts. Due to the way we imported from flarum that has to be on every page for me to sub filter the contents of a board by its approved / denied status. It will be removed as soon as I finish organising threads

I see. I probably shouldn't be nit-picking so much considering how new the forums are.

ピバラ。

I see. I probably shouldn't be nit-picking so much considering how new the forums are.

It's good to have feedback. It is nice to know people both are using the forums enough to notice some temporary odd stuff but also care enough. More than happy for feedback always 👍

• well, you can always just remove it

• wild1145 November 4, 2022 at 3:58 PM

Closed the thread.