[E-Mail Appeal] I was banned for griefing despite me never griefing

• Official Post

My IGN is MrT1_

My discord is MrT1#8655

I am unsure when I was banned since I was offline, but I was playing yesterday night so sometime between last night and today. The person who banned me was Lyicx.

When I try to join the Freedom Server, it says I have been banned for griefing. The most I have ever done was spamming some blocks on an end island and removing them. I never went out of my way to destroy a build.

I have read through the community guidelines, and I have agreed to everything stated and have followed them on my time in the server

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• i aint got a fuckin clue about this file attachment function so a link will have to do

the grief was admittedly quite minor but still grief none the less. im currently trying to reach out to you on discord for further comment (i presume you dont have a forum account because you couldn't register during migration) but im willing to let it slide provided you've got an explanation for it.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• i aint got a fuckin clue about this file attachment function so a link will have to do

the grief was admittedly quite minor but still grief none the less. im currently trying to reach out to you on discord for further comment (i presume you dont have a forum account because you couldn't register during migration) but im willing to let it slide provided you've got an explanation for it.

A dayban for a couple of blocks removed seems kinda excessive to me

ピバラ。

• The player destroyed part of the guest board in flatlands's middle point earlier. In fact, the auto rollback didn't catch it as it was older, that's why I noticed it.

For what I know, the dayban is valid and they can wait it out

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Alco_Rs11 August 14, 2022 at 2:21 AM

Closed the thread.